• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Bought a collection...moving most of the moderns and variants (including Albedo 3) <CLOSED>
5 5

136 posts in this topic

I bought a large collection that ranged all over the place. I have some nice stacks of modern variants that I don't collect. Also several signed books (I don't think there are any COAs). I am going to post front pics only of high grade books to save time. Any additional pics can be requested, and I am happy to provide.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority (I can do 1st class for just a couple cheaper books if needed). I like the flat rate legal sized envelope, so that's $8.25. If we have to move to a box, I will work with you to find the most cost effective solution, but your costs should be capped at $15.50 for the medium flat rate box. Insurance is they buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the USPS rate is.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. I don't expect to list any slabs right now, but who knows? Slabs ship at $15.50. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

Predator Hunters TPB for the first series (2017). Sharp copy with just a small corner ding bottom front right. At least 9.2. I couldn't find one on eBay. I did find one on Amazon used for $56, so I will try half of that seemingly ridiculous number.

$28  **NOW $21**

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman