• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Bought a collection...moving most of the moderns and variants (including Albedo 3) <CLOSED>
5 5

136 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2021 at 11:14 AM, elibowman said:

Fear Agent #1 (2005). TV show coming or rumored. High grade, but could use a press. There are a couple light spine stresses, and a slight corner bend that need some attention. 9.2 as it sits.

$45  **NOW $39**

image.jpg

Take if still available.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:52 AM, elibowman said:

Amazing Spider-Man #602 (2009), Adi Granov variant with MJ's legs featured. This one has some spine stresses and a top left corner impact just to mix things up. Probably no better than 8.5...maybe 8.0.

$4 or free with next purchase...must claim, and only one freebie per person.

image.jpg

Claim as a freebie, if still available. :wishluck:

On 10/2/2021 at 12:18 AM, elibowman said:

Well, as soon as I said I wasn't going to open them, this one had one more issue than it was supposed to. So I opened it...it was a pain like I expected.

Dark Knight III Master Race, complete set of 1 - 9 and the stand alone The Last Crusade...ten books total. Cover A on all. All are very high grade.

$40

image.jpg

:takeit: