• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J. Scott Campbell signing X-men #1

8 posts in this topic

1.On submission form, I type in J.Scott Campbell X-Men#1 and it doesn't come up. Please help...Can't find comic title in list. 

2. Confusing, is this only for the 1 of 300 CGC edition...or can the 1 of 2500 be submitted with COA and they give you a CGC COA upon mailing back to you, after he signs? Thanks

Edited by Trifisherjoe

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  The reason you aren't seeing the J. Scott Campbell X-Men#1 option on the form is that it hasn't gone live yet on our submission form.  It will go live on the submission form once the book is for sale on his site.  You can go onto his website and be put on the waiting list for when it goes live here: J. Scott Campbell X-Men #1 'Rogue' AP (1 to 300) JSC EXCLUSIVE - J. Scott Campbell Store (jscottcampbell.com)  Once the book is live, you can follow the instructions on our website for completing the online form: CGC Signature Series X-Men #1 Submission Info | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!

The email response,

While we normally do not accept a COA for previously acquired signatures, we are making an exception with this scenario since we will be at the signing and sealing the books. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time!

What I get out of it...anyone correct me if I'm wrong...Is CGC and J Scott Campbell teamed up for a 1 to 300 exclusive signing. You buy book(waiting list) on his website and CGC witnesses and cert. the book and encases, CGC COA included. Amazing that it's 10/12/21 and it's not for sale yet, and they want it in their hands by 11/19/21! It says expect 2 week delivery( cutting it awful close). Maybe it never gets to you first? It's sent directly to CGC? But then why would they say package with CGC COA?...unless your mailing it in...confusing...

Edited by Trifisherjoe

On 10/15/2021 at 6:53 AM, Stein said:

I got mine with the certificate but still I don't see the name on the pulldown.

Are you referring to the con exclusive from earlier via reedpop? Those are not part of this offering.  Only the ones that are on sale this Saturday which will come signed ships with the CGC COA that you need to include when you send to CGC to get yellow label.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:26 PM, waynemel said:

Are you referring to the con exclusive from earlier via reedpop? Those are not part of this offering.  Only the ones that are on sale this Saturday which will come signed ships with the CGC COA that you need to include when you send to CGC to get yellow label.

It must be. Can that one be sent in for signature? I have it in hand and thought it was the right thing.