• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 125 ***GRADE IS IN***
4 4

19 posts in this topic

As it sits, probablu 7.0-7.5 mainly due to the contact dirt and faint crease on back corner. That should press out nicely and assuming that is just contact dirt, the back will likely clean up real nice, resulting in a possible full grade bump....maybe more. The spine looks devoid of major flaws which is awesome for the potential on this issue. 

On 10/13/2021 at 8:23 AM, comicginger1789 said:

As it sits, probablu 7.0-7.5 mainly due to the contact dirt and faint crease on back corner. That should press out nicely and assuming that is just contact dirt, the back will likely clean up real nice, resulting in a possible full grade bump....maybe more. The spine looks devoid of major flaws which is awesome for the potential on this issue. 

This ^ 

8.0-8.5 with a clean and press 

On 12/28/2022 at 3:57 PM, WilliamLunt said:

I didn't know.... :(

At least it's A-1. I have a C-1 (which I knew about) that essentially means someone did an amateurish job. Should be hard to see an A-1, I could see the bleed through on mine, so quite obvious.

On 12/29/2022 at 4:23 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

The dreaded purple label.......bummer.   Been they're ...done that..... I wonder how much that affects the cash value of the book ?

Unsure really, I've heard the rule of thumb is to start at 50% of a blue label. Then adjust higher based on how old/rare/graily/how reversible the restoration of the book.