• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Con Revolution (Ontario, CA) Witnesses?

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to be attending Comic Con Revolution in Ontario, CA, Dec. 18 & 19, and there's going to be some big names there, Chris Claremont (who I'm bringing a stack of books for) Tim Zahn, John Cassaday, etc. CBCS is going to be there exhibiting, but CGC isn't planning to be, but I'm hoping there's going to be someone there who can witness for some CGC slabs, anyone aware of any witnesses/facilitators going?
I know Rocket Comics, who will be there, has done witnessed events at their location, and they said they're still trying to figure out if they'll have witnesses available.

logo.png.f5a7fd167aa69fd7920561ecc83889ca.png

On 10/15/2021 at 11:26 AM, Jason Goldman-Hall said:

I'm going to be attending Comic Con Revolution in Ontario, CA, Dec. 18 & 19, and there's going to be some big names there, Chris Claremont (who I'm bringing a stack of books for) Tim Zahn, John Cassaday, etc. CBCS is going to be there exhibiting, but CGC isn't planning to be, but I'm hoping there's going to be someone there who can witness for some CGC slabs, anyone aware of any witnesses/facilitators going?
I know Rocket Comics, who will be there, has done witnessed events at their location, and they said they're still trying to figure out if they'll have witnesses available.

logo.png.f5a7fd167aa69fd7920561ecc83889ca.png

From the link you posted:

"Need to get to get your books graded by CGC? Want books witnessed for CGC Certification and graded? Look no further than Geekdom Toys (Booth #805) to take care of your CGC as they are CCR 2021's Official CGC Facilitator.

Head to the Geekdom Toys Booth (#805) to submit your Comics to be graded as well as get your comic books, magazines, posters and prints signed by artists and creators in the presence of a CGC representative."

On 6/13/2023 at 1:39 PM, Amber82 said:

Does anyone know when they are going to be sending the books in? I got three books signed but they are not showing up on the website.

@Amber82

I’m assuming you submitted your books with Rocket Comics.  Please get in contact with them to find out if they’ve shipped the books to CGC yet.

Edited by Catwomancomics

On 6/13/2023 at 3:21 PM, Catwomancomics said:

@Amber82

I’m assuming you submitted your books with Rocket Comics.  Please get in contact with them to find out if they’ve shipped the books to CGC yet.

hold on, are you suggesting that someone should directly contact the vendor they paid money and entrusted their collectables to, rather than asking random internet strangers on a public forum of ANOTHER company?

On 6/14/2023 at 9:08 AM, revat said:

hold on, are you suggesting that someone should directly contact the vendor they paid money and entrusted their collectables to, rather than asking random internet strangers on a public forum of ANOTHER company?

I've been waiting for a response called and emailed them. That's why I'm asking.