• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone seen or heard from @buzzetta?
1 1

58 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2021 at 7:52 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I once told him to pick a number between one and two….and that I would give him two chances…..and he still lost.

If there's a duck in front of a duck, a duck behind a duck, and a duck in the middle, why have I got turkey for dinner again?

On 10/22/2021 at 2:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

Got my toes in the water, “butt” in the sand… not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand life is good today   

Happy Hour is being held on the LIRR today and my compadres each got something similar 

F05245A4-16A8-4C39-AA3B-C8E344CAEDF4.jpeg

Welcome back!

On 10/22/2021 at 12:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

Got my toes in the water, “butt” in the sand… not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand life is good today   

Happy Hour is being held on the LIRR today and my compadres each got something similar 

Screenshot 2021-10-22 3.44.38 PM.png

On 10/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

Cigar City Brewing is A+++++++++    Their Jai Ali IPA is tops!