• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Herbert's DUNE PART 2 from Legendary Pictures (11/17/23)
6 6

329 posts in this topic

Warner Bros has shifted the release date by two weeks next year for Dune: Part Two going from Nov. 17 to Nov. 3 and still hanging onto Imax screens for the Denis Villeneuve directed sequel.

The Legendary produced movie is currently in production and sees Timothee Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Dave Bautista, Stellan Skargard, Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem returning with new castmembers Florence Pugh, Austin Butler, Lea Seydoux, Christopher Walken and more.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:48 AM, The Brain said:

Found this very interesting.

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS!!!

I stopped reading when things started to get more weird with the novels. Too much mutation is not a good thing.

So the message is basically this if you are writing a series of novels:

YARN | " Which Brings Me To My Next Point: Don't Smoke Crack." | The  Waterboy (1998) | Video clips by quotes | 17266848 | 紗

Edited by kimik

On 1/26/2023 at 6:19 AM, kimik said:

I stopped reading when things started to get more weird with the novels. Too much mutation is not a good thing.

So the message is basically this if you are writing a series of novels:

YARN | " Which Brings Me To My Next Point: Don't Smoke Crack." | The  Waterboy (1998) | Video clips by quotes | 17266848 | 紗

To borrow the term of the last few days, it's all 'directed evolution'.   It fits perfectly.

On 1/29/2023 at 8:11 PM, Microchip said:

To borrow the term of the last few days, it's all 'directed evolution'.   It fits perfectly.

Some of the directed evolution seemed like the remnants of a bad acid trip. It was not for me, but it looks like it is fine for the majority which is cool.

On 1/26/2023 at 5:48 AM, The Brain said:

Found this very interesting.

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS!!!

Ah Miles Teg, he was a great character.  The stories are one evolution after another.