• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #50
4 4

12 posts in this topic

Besides the subscription crease and the reader's crease along the spine, it looks to have taken some water/moisture damage as evidenced along the spine of the back cover.

3.0/3.5

Thanks for sharing.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:25 AM, Frankielo said:

I plan on having it slabbed anyway any thoughts on is it worth pressing cleaning considering how much time it takes and what’s a half a point bump going to get me

A press won't improve the grade but a cleaning certainly will improve the eye-appeal, hence the sales price result. A cleaning may even raise the grade a half a point.

About a 3.5 right now unless there are interior stains or other damage to bring it to a 3.0.  Definitely get it cleaned, although I don't know how well the stains will come out even then.  Still, a very cool book that you should be proud to own!  ^^

On 10/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, FFB said:

About a 3.5 right now unless there are interior stains or other damage to bring it to a 3.0.  Definitely get it cleaned, although I don't know how well the stains will come out even then.  Still, a very cool book that you should be proud to own!  ^^

Thanks appreciate it,I had all these books for nearly 50 years.I had a bunch slabbed already starting to get to be questionable ones in my collection lol