• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 8:39 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Hopefully the exciting updates to the CGC chat boards will solve many of these concerns.

The more exciting, the more solutions.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:55 PM, CAHokie said:

I thought I read that while it was happening and the context clear but it doesn't matter. The point was mainly that its time to move forward….

I'm sure there are several people here who would absolutely love it if people forgot the past.

Luckilly for them there is a constant stream of new members to sell to.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:39 PM, Comics4All said:

I can get you caught up in a jiffy:

Oak says he knows 80 % of the boardies & they like Kav

CG now has the meat sweats & can't formm sentineces

Adamantium IS forming quite a few sentences

Kav has a man crush on LDC (something for the ladies, I may add)

Now I only say "that's Wut....

only weakness is still the king of gifs but is still a Whopper

Galen has eaten so much Arby's they have bequeathed him meat jogging suits...

Bird puts eggs in his Thanksgiving stuffing

apologies to anyone else I left out!  I feel a case of the meat sweats coming on.....

fisonbomb no longer says anything because he can't say That's what she ---

Thank you, I really didn't have time to read those pages over the weekend;) but I got this nifty notification and you saved me a wondering if I actually missed anything ...

I've never heard of eggs in stuffing, but "learn something every day";) :foryou:

(I'm using raisins, sausage, apples and walnuts;) They were out of chestnuts :ohnoez:

On 11/16/2021 at 9:58 PM, skypinkblu said:

Thank you, I really didn't have time to read those pages over the weekend;) but I got this nifty notification and you saved me a wondering if I actually missed anything ...

I've never heard of eggs in stuffing, but "learn something every day";) :foryou:

(I'm using raisins, sausage, apples and walnuts;) They were out of chestnuts :ohnoez:

Bake me a blueberry cake. 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:17 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

It is his new TWSS .

Dont mind kav he's obsessive compulsive.  That's why he does things so much, so its not his intention to bombard us with the same thing over and over. He cant help it. 😂

On 11/17/2021 at 2:00 AM, oakman29 said:

Dont mind kav he's obsessive compulsive.  That's why he does things so much, so its not his intention to bombard us with the same thing over and over. He cant help it. 😂

T

On 11/17/2021 at 2:00 AM, oakman29 said:

Think of kav as the Monk of the boards.

image.png.e856658fc50f9fe0756b169fa0381126.png

On 11/16/2021 at 9:50 PM, Logan510 said:

I'm sure there are several people here who would absolutely love it if people forgot the past.

Luckilly for them there is a constant stream of new members to sell to.

Yeah, I don’t want that past forgotten either. Thats a little bit different though. When those people rear their head, its pitchfork emjoi time and rightly so!! (Dang, I thought we got the pitchfork added back).

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 8:21 AM, CAHokie said:

(Dang, I thought we got the pitchfork added back).

If someone could provide me an image of it, I will gladly add it to the others.