• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

Then why bother slagging off what goes on here, over there.

Be a man, grow some cahjones....and say it here, preferably to those you slag off over there. (thumbsu

People with real cahjones (like me :whistle:) have no problem discussing anything with anyone, anywhere and this forum is my favorite forum by far but unfortunately, it doesn't allow conversation of everything people may want to talk about so that's why there are limitations here.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, VintageComics said:

People with real cahjones (like me :whistle:) have no problem discussing anything with anyone, anywhere and this forum is my favorite forum by far but unfortunately, it doesn't allow conversation of everything people may want to talk about so that's why there are limitations here.

PM, jabroni.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:24 PM, VintageComics said:

If you want to be the biggest fish in a pond of misfits, ne'er do wells and banned members, that is of course your prerogative. But you are not doing yourself any favours whatsoever over here.

If you want to be taken seriously here, going elsewhere and complaining about it is not the way to go IMO.

Take your lumps here, and get on with it. 

2c

On 11/17/2021 at 10:29 AM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

If you want to be the biggest fish in a pond of misfits, ne'er do wells and banned members, that is of course your prerogative. But you are not doing yourself any favours whatsoever over here.

If you want to be taken seriously here, going elsewhere and complaining about it is not the way to go IMO.

2c

Please stop discussing what people do at other places. :signofftopic:

On 11/17/2021 at 10:29 AM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

2c

I'm not trying to be anything. All I look for is a place with respectful discourse.

You have a habit of repeatedly trying to find or ascribe motive . It's probably better for everyone to just let people who are established members find their own tide lines and bearings and let them do as they please and let moderation handle it.

Otherwise it just gets complicated and too much animosity is raised.

Edited by VintageComics

On 11/17/2021 at 3:36 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Oof. Just shave the whole thing. but grow a beard so you don't look like a newborn.

Disclaimer: I know that's not you.

That's Prince William exhibiting his family's propensity for genetic baldness. 

On 11/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, VintageComics said:

You have a habit of repeatedly trying to find or ascribe motive

Do I?  I wasn't aware of that. But surely there is always motive about everything, otherwise we would just be blathering for the sake of blathering?

I'm sure no-one here does that, do they?  hm

On 11/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

Do I?  I wasn't aware of that. But surely there is always motive about everything, otherwise we would just be blathering for the sake of blathering?

I'm sure no-one here does that, do they?  hm

Now you're just trolling me.

I'd say the people 'without cahjones' are the ones that always slip in subtle attacks but stay behind the protection of moderation while doing so.

My door is always open to anyone who wants to have a discussion or mend old bridges. Those that don't want to mend anything but want to keep talking about others are a root problem on this forum and there's a lot of them lately.

I'm out on this string of conversation. Enjoy.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:45 AM, Prince Namor said:

"We need to get Roy to shut up!" and then "Be a man, grow some cahjones....and say it here"

lol This place is lunacy.

Yup. I post maybe two 5 posts in the entire thread and I'm blathering. :screwy:

But the 3 people who put 150 posts in this one thread here since last night are the ones that are going to judge whether I'm blathering or not. I'm not sure what the proper word is because there are so many that fit.

Edited by VintageComics

On 11/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, VintageComics said:

Now you're just trolling me.

That's completely ridiculous Roy.

You ascribe a pattern of behaviour to me then I'm not allowed to respond?

Get over yourself Roy.

Stop playing the victim ALL THE TIME for god's sake. :eyeroll: