• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 11/19/2021 at 12:38 PM, Buzzetta said:
On 11/19/2021 at 12:19 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

What the hell is a “FDQ exit”?

Spooning Drama Queen Exit

Or, Forum Drama Queen exit.  

On 11/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, CGC Mike said:

Or, Forum Drama Queen exit.  

Hey, I like the sound of that. Start a separate forum where you can go and bid farewell. The Final Chapter. Cry, squeal, burn rubber, protest, throw darts, go to Def Con 10, jump into Piranha infested waters, take hostages, call Stallone ( Cobra ), you name it. Have a whole list of options how you want to do it.

giphy.gif

On 11/19/2021 at 11:31 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm just bored, awaiting any of my subs to move, don't mind me :sorry:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

well, my Campbell did move to QC :)

giphy.gif

On 11/19/2021 at 1:00 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

I’m going to get good and worked up on something that doesn’t matter and really tell you off this weekend at some point.

Jackalopes.  Go!!!

Jackalope.jpg

On 11/18/2021 at 10:05 PM, kav said:
On 11/18/2021 at 9:59 PM, VintageComics said:

You have no idea who I am. I'm a stranger to you but you're making sweeping public statements about me over and over.

My door is always open to discourse, and I'm always open to ending bridges.

So you're wrong again.

But if you REALLY want to resolve this, you can

A) post our public PMs (I give you permission on more than one occasion) and let everyone decide or

B) just have a private conversation with me about it.

But moderation is probably getting pretty tired of this being publicly dragged out so I won't engage any further.

Ball is in your court. I'm out. 

Expand  

Mike said lets move on.

I'm doing this to make it a point of public record and not to combat or debate.

Mike told you to move on weeks ago and yet since then, you've continued to troll me.

In the last month you've disparaged me on the boards, unprovoked at least 6 times that I've managed to see.

You also called me a nasty name via PM, which Mike has told me is directly against the terms of service and punishable.

You've since erased all of the posts (including the name calling via PM, although I quoted most of them)

If I'd done half of that I'd be gone for a month.

Most importantly, I've done NO such things towards you.

That should be enough for everyone to read between the lines.

Why am I writing this? Because my grandfather raised me to believe that if 2 people disagree on something and can't come to a resolution, you can take it in front of 2 or 3 witnesses, and if the 2 or 3 witnesses can't agree then you take it before the entire group.

The fact that moderation is allowing you to post after 7 specific incidents and multiple warnings is telling me that something is not right here.

If I get a strike for pointing it out, so be it.

And now I'm really out.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, VintageComics said:

I'm doing this to make it a point of public record and not to combat or debate.

Mike told you to move on weeks ago and yet since then, you've continued to troll me.

In the last month you've disparaged me on the boards, unprovoked at least 6 times that I've managed to see.

You also called me a nasty name via PM, which Mike has told me is directly against the terms of service and punishable.

You've since erased all of the posts (including the name calling via PM, although I quoted most of them)

If I'd done half of that I'd be gone for a month.

Most importantly, I've done NO such things towards you.

That should be enough for everyone to read between the lines.

Why am I writing this? Because my grandfather raised me to believe that if 2 people disagree on something and can't come to a resolution, you can take it in front of 2 or 3 witnesses, and if the 2 or 3 witnesses can't agree then you take it before the entire group.

The fact that moderation is allowing you to post after 7 specific incidents and multiple warnings is telling me that something is not right here.

If I get a strike for pointing it out, so be it.

And now I'm really out.

Mike said lets move on.  Second request.