• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 2:26 AM, skypinkblu said:

Go to the person's profile, hover over the name, you will see a swirly thingy to the right of the name, click on it. I was going to show you Meta's, but I don't know if he would like that, so I won't..

Oh he won't mind.

I was wondering about Dank's new name?

The Meta actually means 'The Death' in hebrew but I know he's commented about facebook before, so I was wondering if it was a reference to that?

@The Meta

On 11/15/2021 at 6:29 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

Oh he won't mind.

The Meta actually means 'The Death' in hebrew but I know he's commented about facebook before, so I was wondering if it was a reference to that?

@The Meta

Its Atem backwards so maybe a kneel atems shout out-

On 11/15/2021 at 7:29 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

Oh he won't mind.

@The Meta

Azrael is the angel of death in the Torah and Quran, which happens to be my avatar from my IRC days.

Meta for me has evolved over the years. Some people very close to me back in 06 or so, used to call me Meta, so I decided why not. This Facebook thing is just a imitation game ;)

Meta back then was the slang term for the internet. "That's so Meta!"

On 11/15/2021 at 7:26 PM, skypinkblu said:

Go to the person's profile, hover over the name, you will see a swirly thingy to the right of the name, click on it. I was going to show you Meta's, but I don't know if he would like that, so I won't..

No worries, everyone has figured it out long ago ;)

On 11/15/2021 at 7:21 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

You're not the first to threaten us with a FDQ exit and not actually go anywhere...and you won't be the last.

Why quite recently we had someone throw his toys out the pram for being politely rebuked by Mike, go somewhere else, start slagging off this place saying he was 'done with it'.

Within 24 hours he developed a fever and snuck back in under the barbed wire..

Gotta love these inmates who can't leave Hotel California.  :roflmao:

Funny thing is, I would've done it and not returned.  No skin off my teeth.  But that doesn't really matter because we're all a little off the rails being here in the first place.  :banana:

I'll take my roasting now!!!! (worship)

Derailed...We Don't Need Rails!!!.jpg

Edited by Galen130

On 11/16/2021 at 2:37 AM, oakman29 said:

Thank you Sharon,  you are 100% correct.

I understand the childishness from Janet, but I'd expect better of Roy.

Can we get this framed?  (worship)

On 11/16/2021 at 2:36 AM, The Meta said:

No worries, everyone has figured it out long ago ;)

I see that although you have changed your name again, you have reverted back to the cute french bulldog? pic.

Is this doggy your beloved pet?

On 11/15/2021 at 7:42 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

I see that although you have changed your name again, you have reverted back to the cute french bulldog? pic.

Is this doggy your beloved pet?

One of

On 11/16/2021 at 2:44 AM, The Meta said:

One of

Beautiful. Ironic that he is a board avatar, as he seems far too considered and intelligent for this place.  :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji:

On 11/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, CGC Mike said:

Well, others are having trouble sending PM's.  Someone tried to send me 3, and none of them went through.  

If it doesn’t go through refresh the screen and click in this response field.  Your previous response that you attempted to make should appear and now you will be able to send it. 

On 11/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

Beautiful. Ironic that he is a board avatar, as he seems far too considered and intelligent for this place.  :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji:

Oh if you only knew....he would render quite a few bordies Mensa members indeed

On 11/16/2021 at 2:48 AM, The Meta said:

Oh if you only knew....he would render quite a few bordies Mensa members indeed

Bulldogs, french bulldogs, pugs and boxers and maybe staffs...they are my favourite breeds.  :cloud9: