• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 5:19 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

2077078105_200-1(4).gif.6cb79204f7bcdcda1f7c853aba78c11d.gif

If Elmo's flames anything like Human Scorch they cant burn for ****.

For a few weeks now, when I've hit the big CGC button on the top left on mobile it's taken me to the forum index, which was a terrific change to it taking you to the CGC front page when you hit it accidentally while trying to hit the tiny flag above it with your desired forum on it. Now I notice it's back to the old way. What's the deal? It was SO much better how it was, taking you to the forum index, can we please have that back? 

On 12/13/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

For a few weeks now, when I've hit the big CGC button on the top left on mobile it's taken me to the forum index, which was a terrific change to it taking you to the CGC front page when you hit it accidentally while trying to hit the tiny flag above it with your desired forum on it. Now I notice it's back to the old way. What's the deal? It was SO much better how it was, taking you to the forum index, can we please have that back? 

Ditto!!!!  Plus, there are still issues with PM's not going through more often for me now, especially while trying to complete sales. (shrug)

I hardly get logged out of my tablet and or laptop. 

I get logged out like crazy with a Motorola phone and Google chrome. 

Click a link logged out, switch a tab logged out, go from cellular to wifi and vice versa logged out, go to get a gif logged out, go to Facebook get logged out, go any time without using my phone get logged out

And I'm sure there are other circumstances, the worst is using my phone, and going to get a link or etc from Google and being logged put when I come back to post.

Have to click no email, log in, then find the thread, then go to last post, then if I'm lucky when I make the post it'll upload, but sometimes it disappears and i have to refresh and usually it saves it and with then upload.

No if you read all that, runon sentences and all, you realize it's as tedious to read as it is to be logged out. Over and over.

This was more syntax than sentences, much like being logged out, sigh

On 12/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Click a link logged out, switch a tab logged out, go from cellular to wifi and vice versa logged out, go to get a gif logged out, go to Facebook get logged out, go any time without using my phone get logged out

And I'm sure there are other circumstances, the worst is using my phone, and going to get a link or etc from Google and being logged put when I come back to post.

Have to click no email, log in, then find the thread, then go to last post, then if I'm lucky when I make the post it'll upload, but sometimes it disappears and i have to refresh and usually it saves it and with then upload.

No if you read all that, runon sentences and all, you realize it's as tedious to read as it is to be logged out. Over and over.

Yup, same here.  It doesn't happen as much on either of my computers, but it does happen.  For me, Safari is the worst...still getting sent back to the main CGC page after trying to sign back into the boards, signing out from there, then selecting chatboards before I can sign back in.  Otherwise, it's just a constant loop for the unedumacated.  Good thing I'm edumacated....

Dur!!!.gif

On 12/13/2021 at 6:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well. You did use the letter "o" a mere 75 times.. so there is that.. 

Also 

Spoiler

It wasn't the most used letter with "e" being used 76 times. 

:baiting:

On 12/13/2021 at 6:52 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well. You did use the letter "o" a mere 75 times.. so there is that.. 

Also 

Hide contents

It wasn't the most used letter with "e" being used 76 times. 

:baiting:

I just learned on wheel of fortune that coffeemaker is one word.

That is just. :whatthe:

I'm not sure which way is up. Safe to say, I've probably never had to write that word that much, but still :popcorn: