• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KultureCity Custom Labels

15 posts in this topic

Strangely enough I don't see a thread on this anywhere. It's a great cause and I would like there to be a thread on this.

I just submitted 9 books and selected this label for all of them. When they're returned to me, I'll post pictures so we can see how these labels look with different books. I would like to see other people's pictures as well if any of you have open submissions with this label.

@mnelsonCGC Do you know how long these labels will be available? Are they for a limited time only (like maybe a few months?) or will these be a permanent option?

On 11/8/2021 at 10:29 AM, RoLaren said:

Strangely enough I don't see a thread on this anywhere. It's a great cause and I would like there to be a thread on this.

I just submitted 9 books and selected this label for all of them. When they're returned to me, I'll post pictures so we can see how these labels look with different books. I would like to see other people's pictures as well if any of you have open submissions with this label.

@mnelsonCGC Do you know how long these labels will be available? Are they for a limited time only (like maybe a few months?) or will these be a permanent option?

Too my knowledge all of CGC labels are "limited", usually only lasting a year. :) 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, RoLaren said:

I despise all custom labels, regardless of the cause. CGC will be raising awareness for the cause, though, so I guess I cannot complain too much.

I would personally rather contribute directly rather than through CGC. 2c

On 11/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, RoLaren said:

I just got back my first book with this label. I kinda like it. I think it will look good displayed with the other 8 books I’m still waiting on. 

Let me know what you all think!

CCF01A9D-982F-41C2-BF84-A86B1F8A1CA9.thumb.jpeg.9b209d052af972dffff144a38758e754.jpeg

pardon my ignorance, but what is the label supposed to be of?

A key from kingdom hearts? is the CGC sticker covering part of it?

On 11/18/2021 at 1:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

pardon my ignorance, but what is the label supposed to be of?

A key from kingdom hearts? is the CGC sticker covering part of it?

It's just KultureCity's logo. And yeah, the CGC sticker is right on the edge of it. It's not covering but maybe a millimeter of it. 

On 11/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, RoLaren said:

Please post pics when you get your book back!

Will do.  Unfortunately I don't think it will be for a while.  It was for the Emilia Clark signing and the deadline was last week so now I wait.........

On 11/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, RoLaren said:

I just got back my first book with this label. I kinda like it. I think it will look good displayed with the other 8 books I’m still waiting on. 

Let me know what you all think!

CCF01A9D-982F-41C2-BF84-A86B1F8A1CA9.thumb.jpeg.9b209d052af972dffff144a38758e754.jpeg

Probably would have looked nicer on a key book...

:baiting: Obviously I kid! Great book, and I think the label looks nice, and it's great that they're supporting this cause.