• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What kind of CGC bags do you use?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have been using Mylars on my un-graded books for a while and love them. However, when it comes to my graded books I just stored them in whatever bag they arrived in or nothing. Until today when I received a CGC graded book in what looks to be a mylar too. I must say it really makes a difference, and I never thought about storing my graded books in these until now. The kind I received has a re-sealable flap and what appears to be a zip weld along each side.  If anyone knows what brand this is please let me know, if not I'm also open to any Mylar bag for graded books that have re-sealable flaps. Thanks!

Sounds like a better bag. I have received mylar slab bags for 5 years at least. Either no seal or glue strip. I find they always seem to tear or blow out the corners. I hate to spend money on supplies so whatever they come in. Some sellers are stingy with their bags so when I sell a voldy or old cgc slab sorry no bag. Need them for the newer cgc cases. I steal the the bags from drek to give to better comics. Mylar looks great but I can still buy some pretty good books for $10 $20 $50.

At first, I bought and used mylars for my slabs.  It got expensive though, so I stopped.  I pay for enough raw comic supplies that it just didn't computer any more.  Now I just use what CGC uses and when I sell one, I keep it in that bag.  For my own personal slabs, I keep them in mylar.  I only have bag left though. lol