• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Bunny Day Rumble sign up thread

172 posts in this topic

I swear.....everytime I read that post that hammer made to me......I literally LMFAO.

I think I've still got his PMs from the "Old Days"... if I sift through and find them, I'll send them your way. He truly is the Master of Menace!

Hmmm... perhaps I should register a fake name and join in the brawl with such vitupritive venom that the lads around here will have to quit their jobs to join the castatri. I could use all the pent-up rage in my Viking blood to cut a swath so wide the Collector's Society would have to rename the the various areas "the Beanie Baby Boards", "the Barbie Forum" and the "Philatelist Corner" because there'd be no one left to care about comics, coins and cards. I'd Pound Hammer, Squish Bug, Order around Khaos, Melt the Man of Steel, and, well, you get the drift. No one would be safe from my razor wit and swift, slashing carnage. I'd be a carnivore in a field of sheep, tearing through the meaty underbellies and spitting out any warm and wooly thoughts -- for this would not be a day for kindness! I would be the supreme ruler, master of language and merciless overlord of a hundred cringing souls.

Or not.

I'll have to ponder this one.

-- Joanna

I'd Pound Hammer, Squish Bug, Order around Khaos, Melt the Man of Steel, and, well, you get the drift.

Sigh......again I'm lumped in with a bunch of hooligans. frown.gif

I come to these boards to talk about comics and share a little poetry and all I get in return is picked on....I can't win. crazy.gif

Sigh......again I'm lumped in with a bunch of hooligans.

Those aren't hooligans! Those are people whose handles are easy to make puns out of, and who had posts I'd read right before writing the note. I was going to go on, but the next name was 'greggy' and it stumped me. How do I pun that one? So I gave up. Besides, I didn't want to spend all night making up bad puns when a small sampling will do.

Not that anyone is immune from my Valkyrie attack, mind you. My Norse blood is singing violence, and I've cast the runes to foretell my victory.

-- Joanna