• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graded books received
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hello.  Can anybody who received received graded comics back from CGC, in either the modern or economy tier, in the past week or two tell me the date your package was opened by CGC? Just trying to get a timeline as to where they're at with the grading and when I may get my comics back. I called in but they said they could not tell me anything more than what dates they're opening the new boxes they received.

A week ago I received a modern, slow track, no press package back from them that they opened on 7/21.  That's around where they are, give or take a couple weeks. But it's all very random. 

On 11/22/2021 at 3:24 PM, Lightning55 said:

Just got 3 shipments in the past 3 days.  The dates they were shipped to CGC are 4/23, 4/23, and 5/13.  The dates opened and posted to the dashboard by CGC were 6/11, 6/11, and 7/21.  Modern comics, not fast tracked.

Forgot to mention that there was no pressing involved.