CGC Grading Discount Through Dealers?

4 posts in this topic

Just noticed you now have to pay $299 for an elite membership to get the 10% submission discount instead of the premium $149 tier that used to offer it I believe.   Does anyone know of a dealer that lets you submit directly to CGC using their 10% discount code (without having to sell all those books through their auction house etc)?  Would prefer direct shipping to CGC since I am sending a ton, if that's not possible through the dealers/discount, I will just bite the bullet on the extra fees.  :(

Aren't you going to pay the dealer a portion of that 10% anyway? Only the one with the membership can check status, so that is a deal breaker for me. I have auto renew turned off, so when my membership expires next year I will have to make the decision but doubt I will pony up the $150 extra to get the 10% off but I'll look at my pile and see if I see $1501 of cgc fees there, since I am a chill flipper/dealer likely not.

On 11/29/2021 at 2:16 PM, TC33 said:

Does anyone know of a dealer that lets you submit directly to CGC using their 10% discount code (without having to sell all those books through their auction house etc)?

Not unless you're BFFs.