• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Sienkiewicz Remarques & Signature Slabs
4 4

70 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, AkumaDave said:

I asked Bill to draw Elektra as a "sexy lethal goddess". Also asked for the lower right placement.
(I used the CGC yellow signature bag and wrote on that and drew placement arrows.

Bought this book in a hurry for the signing for $5 with some non-color-breaking flaws, so I also paid for a CCS press.
Super-happy with the results.

3857127001-Elektra-Asassin-1-SS-Sienkiewicz.jpg

Elektra Remarques are awesome. :cloud9:

On 1/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, AkumaDave said:

I asked Bill to draw Elektra as a "sexy lethal goddess". Also asked for the lower right placement.
(I used the CGC yellow signature bag and wrote on that and drew placement arrows.

Bought this book in a hurry for the signing for $5 with some non-color-breaking flaws, so I also paid for a CCS press.

awesome
i've seen a lot of elektra remarques of his on secondary markets, collection sites, social media etc..and i don't think i've ever seen him do it the same way twice.

my book was already a slabbed 9.8 when it went to miller first, and then was slabbed and sent to bill so i had no say in placement on any of it, my note for the sketch was just "elektra please (love this book!)" 
he's my favorite artist so he could have done a stick figure and i would have been happy. guy is the GOAT

On 1/8/2022 at 9:38 AM, Beyonder123 said:

I really enjoy it. But to each their own :cheers:

Edit: Just now seeing this is a thread specifically for remarques. 

to be fair...that is a sweet marker sig! Nice and flowing. I have a ton of Bill's signatures (not SS though) and like your sig a lot.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, AkumaDave said:

Congrats! I thought about sending this one in but went with NM 18. Second thoughts, second thoughts.