• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's VENOM 3 starring Tom Hardy (2024)
1 1

63 posts in this topic

Tom Hardy, the star of Venom, The Dark Knight Rises, Inception and Mad Max: Fury Road, has proved his combat skills are not screen-made, with an impressive victory in a real-life martial arts competition. 

On Saturday September 17, the actor entered the UMAC Milton Jeynes Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Open at the Oakgrove Sports Hall in Milton Keynes in the UK.

One of his opponents admitted to feeling a little star-strike when he saw who he would be fighting, but The Direct website reported him saying afterwards that Hardy told him, “Forget it’s me and do what you would normally do.”

On 10/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, Lpgk said:

Have you seen her credits? It's almost like Sony wants to serve up a steaming turd of a movie. 

The multiverse premise and introduction of more symbiotes is all this needs to be a turd. Doesn't matter who directs it

On 10/29/2022 at 8:07 AM, MetalPSI said:

The multiverse premise and introduction of more symbiotes is all this needs to be a turd. Doesn't matter who directs it

I am all for it. More symbiotes = more money from flipping books. I still have not seen the second film, but I am happy to flip all of the Carnage appearances I have for more $$$ as a result of it.............

On 10/30/2022 at 12:11 AM, kimik said:

I am all for it. More symbiotes = more money from flipping books. I still have not seen the second film, but I am happy to flip all of the Carnage appearances I have for more $$$ as a result of it.............

I never had many Venom books to begin with

Sold my ASM 361 9.6 for 700 bucks

Still have my Max Carnage run raw and will be keeping it

On 10/30/2022 at 11:31 AM, MetalPSI said:

I never had many Venom books to begin with

Sold my ASM 361 9.6 for 700 bucks

Still have my Max Carnage run raw and will be keeping it

Good timing with the ASM 361 9.6. I timed it right back then with my copies (9.4s - 9.8s) back then as well. You can get a 9.8 for significantly less than what you got for your 9.6 right now.....

On 10/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, kimik said:

you have a great point. that fact that ann weying had a spec bump is proof you can hype anything. my pocketbook says yes to multiverse, but the fanboy in me wishes they would just a do a halfway decent movie. i would be down for Knull, if done right. not from this chick tho....

Edited by Lpgk

Right now it is looking like Venom 3 will hit theater screens in the second half of 2024. Sony Pictures has seen plenty of success with that October release window and the Venom franchise, raking in over $1.4 billion across the two films at the box office. 

However, a switch to the summer blockbuster season could prove to be beneficial for the symbiotic threequel. Sony Pictures has only four movies officially marked down on its slate for next year, with three Spider-man related projects all coming out before the end of March 2024 (El Muerto, Madame Web, and Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse). 

On 2/23/2023 at 9:43 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I still haven't seen the 2nd one, but if Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man was involved in the 3rd one like all of those fan-posters...

It would be crazy on Sony and Marvel Studios parts if they didn't take advantage of Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire both saying they would be open to returning.

It's like easy money here. But only if the joint studios are smart.

On 2/23/2023 at 9:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

It would be crazy on Sony and Marvel Studios parts if they didn't take advantage of Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire both saying they would be open to returning.

It's like easy money here. But only if the joint studios are smart.

I want to see Toby as Spider-Man again as much as I want to see Bale as Batman again; Not at all, because I think he got his justice. 2c