• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's VENOM 3 starring Tom Hardy (2024)
1 1

63 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2023 at 5:52 PM, Bosco685 said:

As what character?  If it's as anything but Mordo, its a hard pass for me.  This movie is probably just going to be a hard pass until it comes out in streaming on one of the subscription apps.  Even if he shows up as Mordo as a MCU tie in opening up the multiverse, there's still no guarantee of a Spider-Man appearance.  It's all just a cash grab and the terrible CGI should always be the key red flag.  If they fix the CGI, bring in spidey, and tease MCU multiverse tie-ins it'll still be a cash grab but at least there's hope for a good Venom vs Spidey battle and then maybe even a team-up.

Spider-Verse 2: First Footage of Venom Live-Action Universe Crossover Released

In March, it was rumored that Peggy Lu's Mrs. Chen from Venom and Venom: Let There Be Carnage was set for a live-action cameo in Across the Spider-Verse. Considering the crossover potential in this sequel to Into the Spider-Verse, it'd seem like a no-brainer.

A post on Facebook seemed to spoil Chen's cameo and that she would interact with The Spot. This is not to mention that aside from "the Venom live-action universe," this animated sequel will also explore "the LEGO universe."

Despite the ongoing picketing that’s halted several productions including new seasons of “Abbott Elementary” and “Yellowjackets,” stars Hannah Waddingham and Juno Temple reveal their upcoming projects haven’t been touched by the strike’s effects just yet.

Temple is set to star in “Venom 3,” which is scheduled for an October 2024 release. But the actress shares that she hasn’t started shooting on the film just yet but is scheduled to start “very, very soon, which I’m thrilled about.” Whereas, Waddingham’s role in “Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part Two” is already underway.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:50 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Is Venom 2 streaming anywhere? I won't pay for it, but I'll watch it for "Free".

Tried to watch it on Netflix, switched off after 30 minutes( should've done it sooner) what a pile of doggy doo doo. Is it just me? Or are all these movies just cack?  

On 5/17/2023 at 10:11 PM, Straw-Man said:

didn't see #2, won't see this one unless there's a spidey appearance; that i couldn't pass up.

Same here. Had no interest in the second, and have even less interest in the third bar something amazing (pun intended).