• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else unable to submit Bulk Orders?
2 2

8 posts in this topic

I keep getting:
"Your order cannot be submitted at this time. Please try again later."

I called in, the lady I spoke with told me to wait an hour and try again, I've done that but still getting the same error over and over. Verified all my information is correct, I have 50 cards in the order. And I was just able to put in a different order earlier in the day.

Edited by Zeig

On 12/9/2021 at 12:06 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

We are currently having some issues with the CGC forms not allowing customers check out.  We are working on getting this issue fixed.  

Mike

Any idea on a turnaround time? tried again a few minutes ago, I emptied my cart and re-entered everything from scratch again and it still wouldn't let me complete the order.

• Administrator
On 12/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, Zeig said:

Any idea on a turnaround time? tried again a few minutes ago, I emptied my cart and re-entered everything from scratch again and it still wouldn't let me complete the order.

It should be fixed sometime on Monday.  

• Administrator
On 12/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, Zeig said:

This was indeed fixed Monday; is it working for you now?

Thank you,

Paul

On 12/15/2021 at 2:47 PM, PaulS. said:

This was indeed fixed Monday; is it working for you now?

Thank you,

Paul

This was fixed for me Monday about Midday, thanks Paul, sorry for responding so late.