• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S BEST IN CENSUS IS CLOSED
8 8

59 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2021 at 9:12 PM, PopKulture said:

There’s another painted Patsy cover by Louise Altston showing Patty at the window with her beau on a rainy day. Great stuff! 

There are issues of Junior Miss as well.  He just hasn't seen them is all.

Ooh,  COOL!   More fun stuff  to watch for!

On 12/9/2021 at 9:16 PM, rjpb said:

Also a Georgie with a Peter Driben cover.

Daang! How have I missed so many of them?  Time to go study the Gerber Guides some more,  :D 

War Fury 2

Small split lower spine, bit of general wear, small tear upper LH FC, small piece out upper edge FC,  small corner off lower RH FC. 
Flat and tight enough, good gloss, offwhite pages.  Good sized tear last page (ads both sides, small  tear next leaf in, gets into 
one panel about a quarter inch,  one more smaller tear next leaf in, brushes the edge of one panel. 

With all that said, it still looks good in a mylar. 

Asking  $100

BKHlU61.jpg

Weird Adventures 2, 1951

Good sized tear upper  FC, repaired with old tape inside the cover. Another tear at upper staple.  Cover tightly attached
lower staple, loosely attached at upper. Some general wear and small dogears. Interior is nice,  tight with white pages, 
bit of gloss left. 

Asking $125

F5lTAUz.jpg

Here we go, last book of the evening,  last book in this thread.  Tune in midweek next week  when  I'll be tooled up
for a whooole bunch of 50's war books, running the spectrum from  Rough Reader to  drop dead gorgeous, along
with the usual mixed grille of  interesting and obscure.  Here we go:

G. I. Combat 56,  Sergeant Rock prototype. And this one's a beaut. 
Flat, clean,  glossy,  tight spine and CF, and the colors just POP.  Whiff of minor general wear, couple small faint dust shadows BC. 

Asking $150  FIRM. SOLD!

rEmhEYe.jpg50,  FIRM

Edited by catrick339

On 12/9/2021 at 9:35 PM, catrick339 said:

Here we go, last book of the evening,  last book in this thread.  Tune in midweek next week  when  I'll be tooled up
for a whooole bunch of 50's war books, running the spectrum from  Rough Reader to  drop dead gorgeous, along
with the usual mixed grille of  interesting and obscure.  Here we go:

G. I. Combat 56,  Sergeant Rock prototype. And this one's a beaut. 
Flat, clean,  glossy,  tight spine and CF, and the colors just POP.  Whiff of minor general wear, couple small faint dust shadows BC. 

Asking $1

rEmhEYe.jpg50,  FIRM

I'll take for a buck just kidding :takeit:

That's it, Gang!  I'll let things marinate overnight,  and send out invoices tomorrow morning sone time. 

Thanks for all the interest  this time around,  hope to see you all next week, most likely Thursday or so. 

If you want an invoice still this evening hit me up with a PM and I'll get it out to you. 

Thanks again!