• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Less than 2 days to upload choices to your CAF galleries for Best of 2021
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Just like last year you MUST have uploaded your entries into your Comic Art Fans Galleries before the end of 2021.
Upload to any of your regular CAF galleries, do NOT upload to the Lowry. When Best of 2021 starts you will select from any of the pieces in your CAF uploaded during 2021

Best of 2021 is coming…….

Best of will start January 8th for entries

Published/Unpublished Comic Book Covers
Published/Unpublished Comic Book Splashes, Title Pages
Published/Unpublished Interior Panel Pages
Published/Unpublished Comic Book Pin-Ups, Illustrations, Trading Cards
Published/Unpublished Strip Art
Published/Unpublished Commissions/Recreations
Unpublished Sketch Covers/Convention Sketches
Published/Unpublished Media artwork (Music, TV, Movie)
Published/Unpublished Non-Comic Covers, Pin-ups, Illustrations, Gaming Art
Published/Unpublished Other

Best Published Acquisitions of 2021.
This theme lists each participating member's best acquisition of 2021 that has appeared or is/was scheduled to appear or created to appear in a comic book or comic book related publication. This category includes all published material, unpublished covers, and similar items.

Best Unpublished Acquisitions of 2021.
This theme lists each participating member's best acquisition of 2021 that has not appeared and is not scheduled to appear in a comic book or comic book related publication. This category includes all unpublished material (except unpublished covers and pages), drawings, prelims, Style Guides. sketches commissions ect.
Edited by Brian Peck

On 12/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, Mycroft said:

Where would you put the cover for a Norvegian comic anthology magazine (featuring two movie stars althoug one as a comic character) ?

I would still put that under comic covers.  There is a weak case for a non-comic cover if it wasn't a comic anthology magazine, but since it's a comic anthology, I would call it a comic cover (like I would call Wizard covers a comic cover)

Malvin

On 12/27/2021 at 2:52 PM, malvin said:

I would still put that under comic covers.  There is a weak case for a non-comic cover if it wasn't a comic anthology magazine, but since it's a comic anthology, I would call it a comic cover (like I would call Wizard covers a comic cover)

Malvin

I agree

On 12/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, G.A.tor said:

I’ve only uploaded about half my surfer pieces into caf, but will plug away at rest 

Can I get a link to your CAF? I’m interested in character-focused galleries. 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, Twanj said:

Amazing Surfer collection!

To bad he doesn't collect Spiderman, then he would have an...

Spoiler

Amazing Spiderman collection! 

:sorry: