• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paypal - Shipstation

6 posts in this topic

I don't do a lot of selling lately but I did sell sports card on a smaller site.Received payment via PP and got it ready to ship.Went to PP and was directed to Shipstation.Is this how it's done now?

When I check out the SS site it requires subscribing for a monthly fee.That's not gonna happen! Is there a way around this ? Using the PP site and share my info with SS does it still require me subscribing ?

Just one step closer to going Amish and hanging up this silly concept of civilization.

Sorry,would this be better at the water cooler? I was planning to do some selling here so the question is somewhat comic related (shrug)

Edited by Toz

On 12/14/2021 at 6:26 PM, Toz said:

I don't do a lot of selling lately but I did sell sports card on a smaller site.Received payment via PP and got it ready to ship.Went to PP and was directed to Shipstation.Is this how it's done now?

When I check out the SS site it requires subscribing for a monthly fee.That's not gonna happen! Is there a way around this ? Using the PP site and share my info with SS does it still require me subscribing ?

Just one step closer to going Amish and hanging up this silly concept of civilization.

Sorry,would this be better at the water cooler? I was planning to do some selling here so the question is somewhat comic related (shrug)

I stopped using paypal. I just go to the post office or pirate ship. 

https://www.pirateship.com