• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SANTA CLARITA VALLEY COMIC CON at the Hyatt Valencia Sunday Feb 6, 2022 10am -4pm

26 posts in this topic

This will be my first show of the new year since I can't make the 15th show in Berkeley because of things going on with work around this time. Looking forward hopefully a nice productive con year for my collection. Smaller show but usually packed with nice books. I like to hit the boxes go to Jersey Mike's get a sandwich then hit it again.

I plan to set up at the San Fernando Valley Comic Book Convention on Sunday,
 6th of Feb 2022. https://www.facebook.com/SanFernandoValleyComicBookConvention
 I will have a lot of new inventory at this show, hours are from 10am-4pm.
 If you want me to bring something specific, you can let me know what you want and
   I will try to bring it. Hyatt Regency Valencia, 24500 Town Center Dr, Valencia, CA 91355. 
  I have over 30,000 comics in inventory at https://terryscomics.com/
There is free public parking at the hotel and plenty of places to eat across the street.

some of the newer inventory I will be bringing:

new_stuff_jan_2022.thumb.jpg.f1dd9894ab0918ff3162467db774e501.jpg

Looks like I will be setting up at this show too. Haven’t done a show in a long time and have a lot of new and cool vintage books coming out.

Will be setting up with my buddy Jim Malley who will also be bringing a ton of cool stuff.

So mask up safely and come by and say hello! 

9A7765F8-5AAF-4A90-B14F-B724FB1245DA.jpeg

CEA88DF2-61BB-4924-A604-CCE67BF3B00E.jpeg

3F3F16F6-0541-4261-ABCE-BC5CCDA8C3EB.jpeg

Heads up comic book people...

Apparently, somebody else is having a show in the area tomorrow. A Comic/Toy show. Probably piggy backing on the Valley Con. This imitator show is NOT the show we are talking about in this thread.

The serious comic dealers will be at the show posted in this thread. You have been warned...

On 2/5/2022 at 5:06 PM, Robot Man said:

Heads up comic book people...

Apparently, somebody else is having a show in the area tomorrow. A Comic/Toy show. Probably piggy backing on the Valley Con. This imitator show is NOT the show we are talking about in this thread.

The serious comic dealers will be at the show posted in this thread. You have been warned...

BE71F355-3E09-48B1-B815-345A402DC91F.gif