• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably Not The Mile High Action Comics 1 But Allegedly Some Random Raw Sells Privately for $4.5 Million - Potentially...Allegedly
8 8

137 posts in this topic

I'm skeptical until we get something more concrete, but it doesn't pass the smell test so far. A far more reliable source is needed, and there's no way it's the MH copy for just 4.5mil USD. 

On 12/17/2021 at 10:59 PM, grendelbo said:

If the Dentist's AC 1 sold for 4.5 million then sell all you have now - the market's about to crash. :whatthe:

The Dentist got full guide, as Overstreet states top end is $5 million ... but we have to add Covid-flation and Goldin card collector spec.:sumo:

They changed their headline on the website, and maybe OP could edit here as well to reflect? @Hey Kids, Comics!

I have no problem believing a nice raw copy surfaced after years in a black hole and changed hands for 4.5, but there is no way from minute one that I ever believed it’s the MH.

Any details we can get to confirm the actual book and the deal are of course interesting but if little more emerges that’s perfectly understandable on the part of both participants too.