• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New submission form & custom labels
3 3

9 posts in this topic

Previously (with the old submission form), if any custom labels were requested on only a few books out of a larger order (ie. order of 25, with 5 custom & 20 regular labels), it created 2 separate shipping forms as they couldn't all be included together.  Now it appears that a mix regular & custom labels can all be included in the same submission & shipped together (which great)!  Can anyone confirm this is correct before I submit?  I don't want to be hit with unexpected shipping charges if this is just a glitch.

• Administrator

I believe you can but, let me double check.  In the beginning, there were problems with the new submission form and this is what we were asking people to do.

Just write a manual handwritten note to add these labels to the books you want these labels for on the submission form, and we will manually adjust your submission when we process this into our system.

Mike

• Administrator

I checked into this, and here is the reply:

The system should be separating those invoices for things like custom labels, pressing, etc.  But there is a current issue where it is not breaking them down into separate submissions on the packing slip.  However, it will do that once we get the invoice in.  As far as I know, it should be exactly the same as it had been in the past.  IT is working on this glitch with the new form now.  I am not sure how it is going to charge them but they should be seeing two separate submissions so it should be charging them shipping fees on both.