• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Amazing Spider-man 300 newsstand.
3 3

14 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 9:34 PM, WilliamLunt said:

Honestly these photos make no sense. One shot of the back cover shows spine ticks, but when I trace the ticks via landmarks in other photos they are gone.

spine_1.jpg

spine_2.jpg

It appears as though the staples are in completely different spots in these 2 pics as well.  

On 12/20/2021 at 9:34 PM, WilliamLunt said:

Honestly these photos make no sense. One shot of the back cover shows spine ticks, but when I trace the ticks via landmarks in other photos they are gone.

spine_1.jpg

spine_2.jpg

The first 3 pics are from the ebay listing. The rest of the photos are ones the seller sent me by message at my request. I agree about the spine ticks.

On 12/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, ak47po said:

The first 3 pics are from the ebay listing. The rest of the photos are ones the seller sent me by message at my request. I agree about the spine ticks.

hm

This looks a lot like the fake version that is going around - someone made a video about it. I think there should be a bleed on the back cover left where the game meets and bleeds past the edge. This has a hard stop and additional black cover between the game and the edge, I don't think it'd look like that even with a miswrap or miscut.