• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a fair warning for those taking threads off topic
8 8

358 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 6:59 PM, Randall Ries said:

I believe that the "Off Topic" forum is harmless and sooner or later will find its focus. Right now, it's infantile and unfocused. If members who enjoy it think it through, they can create all sorts of topics and sub forums and it can mature. Actually find interesting things to talk about instead of unfocused doody and pee-pee jokes or juvenile anatomy insight.

I also think you are one of those that you - when someone else has something given to them that you don't approve of or find beneath you and the thing is causing you no problems whatsoever - need to create a problem or issue by sniping or planting suggestions into other peoples heads to try to underhandedly scuttle the thing you don't like.

So - you know - what's it to you? What the Hell do you care? Takes the focus off serious topics and makes some people you don't like happy. Go over there and have some fun. Bring up an off topic topic. Give it a chance and a spin. You have nothing to lose.

Are you really that clueless? I advocated for the creation of the off topic forum to keep the other threads from degenerating into nonsense.  I suggested they be sent to the cornfield and they were. Kav wanted his own place and he got it.  The problem seems to be a lifetime of losing seems to have left him incapable of recognizing a win when he got one.  I hope that forum is a great success and is hugely popular.  

On 12/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, shadroch said:

Are you really that clueless? I advocated for the creation of the off topic forum to keep the other threads from degenerating into nonsense.  I suggested they be sent to the cornfield and they were. Kav wanted his own place and he got it.  The problem seems to be a lifetime of losing seems to have left him incapable of recognizing a win when he got one.  I hope that forum is a great success and is hugely popular.  

Your insults have climb a bit!  lol 

On 12/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, Randall Ries said:

I believe that the "Off Topic" forum is harmless and sooner or later will find its focus. Right now, it's infantile and unfocused. If members who enjoy it think it through, they can create all sorts of topics and sub forums and it can mature. Actually find interesting things to talk about instead of unfocused doody and pee-pee jokes or juvenile anatomy insight.

I also think you are one of those that you - when someone else has something given to them that you don't approve of or find beneath you and the thing is causing you no problems whatsoever - need to create a problem or issue by sniping or planting suggestions into other peoples heads to try to underhandedly scuttle the thing you don't like.

So - you know - what's it to you? What the Hell do you care? Takes the focus off serious topics and makes some people you don't like happy. Go over there and have some fun. Bring up an off topic topic. Give it a chance and a spin. You have nothing to lose.

Well said my friend, well said.👍

• Administrator
On 12/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, shadroch said:

On 12/27/2021 at 9:44 PM, kav said:

Both of you have been after each other for 2 days.  Lets call it a draw and move on.  

On 12/27/2021 at 9:44 PM, kav said:

On 12/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, shadroch said:

Sorry, man. I was the one who brought it up, outlined it and left it at that. I said that many music sites have lounge forums. May you missed mine or I missed yours. Nevertheless. Had zero to do with kav or anyone else.

I read your comments and they mainly are bombing on other people or their ideas. Same with the lounge thing. Giving enough rope and all that. I encourage you to get involved with it and you ignore everything else I wrote and call me clueless. How would you know about a lifetime of losing, BTW? You know kav personally or something. Losing? Compared to what? Or who? You? The eternal winner? kav seems to be enjoying himself enough in that forum.

You seem like a really sour person. Creating drama out of thin air. Wishing success while creating defeat. Who left YOU at the altar?

On 12/27/2021 at 8:04 PM, Randall Ries said:

Sorry, man. I was the one who brought it up, outlined it and left it at that. I said that many music sites have lounge forums. May you missed mine or I missed yours. Nevertheless. Had zero to do with kav or anyone else.

I read your comments and they mainly are bombing on other people or their ideas. Same with the lounge thing. Giving enough rope and all that. I encourage you to get involved with it and you ignore everything else I wrote and call me clueless. How would you know about a lifetime of losing, BTW? You know kav personally or something. Losing? Compared to what? Or who? You? The eternal winner? kav seems to be enjoying himself enough in that forum.

You seem like a really sour person. Creating drama out of thin air. Wishing success while creating defeat. Who left YOU at the altar?

You want credit for it? It is all yours. I hope you can be proud of it.  We're just sitting here laughing at how off base you are, but that is our little joke.  I just had a book on auction I was hoping would clear $50 so I didn't pay a bigger premium.  It should have ended at 7 but two bidders kept it going almost an extra hour.  Final bid was north of 160. The best part was a nicer copy is on ebay for half that.  Life is too short to worry about the ones who just don't get it. 

On 12/27/2021 at 9:04 PM, Randall Ries said:

And you seem like a constant annoyance.