• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,345 posts in this topic

Well it's officially after the 26th, but not raining near me, but I do thank God for the cool down of 💯 degrees. Believe it or not I DO. It's amazing we went to the end of August before mentioning it though. :makepoint:

Screenshot_20230827-163227.png

On 8/27/2023 at 5:21 PM, D84 said:

NOTE: The above is not meant as a political statement. Void where prohibited by @CGC Mike.

Since I'm the one you quoted I got the point lol

If you want to edit but, I know! Right!

On 8/27/2023 at 6:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not especially other than the heat is almost over... 🙏 And I'm grateful. TYJ

It's just it's everywhere, and Lord willing will be over soon :)

On 8/28/2023 at 9:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

How are you @Cat? Morning! 🥓 🥓

🍝 🍝

happy-monday-garfield.gif

It is a plant-on-your-face Monday around here. I :censored: up sounding so slurred my aunt called my mother over, concerned something was wrong. Geez guys, I was just half asleep. lol

On 8/28/2023 at 3:09 PM, Cat said:

It is a plant-on-your-face Monday around here. I :censored: up sounding so slurred my aunt called my mother over, concerned something was wrong. Geez guys, I was just half asleep. lol

I awakened, I forgot the shorter version of that gets censored now. 

On 8/28/2023 at 11:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was trying to google australian slang lol 

"Strewth mate, do a shoey on your own time, we're not here to f&#k spiders. Go wake up!" 

On 8/28/2023 at 8:45 AM, Cat said:

"Strewth mate, do a shoey on your own time, we're not here to f&#k spiders. Go wake up!" 

now the "not here to do spiders" I've heard lol 

No harm no foul, I figured it out, that like you might have had a stroke in your sleep, or still was drunk, but lol I'm glad you're ok and that someone can look out.

I don't like talking in the early morning either :cheers:

My mother is always like that. Always expects you to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the second you've been awakened. It was hell as a teenager. lol Lead to many slammed doors. It's not even that she's a morning person, she's an all-day person, which is just uncanny. Never loses energy. Whereas me and mornings just do not mix. I need a hit of caffeine to operate, (thank you, Coke No Sugar, Coke Zero I miss you, yes I know it's a bad habit) otherwise I'm a mess.