• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,338 posts in this topic

This is a really old video, remember it? The Winnebago Man, The Angriest Man Alive? I'll spoiler it below. WARNING, IT IS NSFW DUE TO EXTREME LANGUAGE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. 

Spoiler

FINAL WARNING, NSFW MEANS NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR THOSE WITH WEAK DISPOSITIONS. IT CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING. 

Spoiler

Well, there's also a Star Wars version, which is just as funny, if not funnier. But make sure you've brushed up on the original first. I can't remember if I've ever seen the SW version, I'm assuming I have, but just forgot about it. Anyway, it's hilarious too. It's also below, and is ALSO NSFW FOR EXTREME NSFW LANGUAGE, OKAY? SO CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED. 

Spoiler

FINAL WARNING, THIS IS NSFW MATERIAL, DUE TO SWEARING

Spoiler

Enjoy this blast from the past. 

And remember. It CONTAINS SWEARING SO IS NSFW. 

Just warning everyone. ;) 

Mildly NSFW out of an abundance of caution. An Aussie classic. Who feels like a meal, a succulent Chinese meal? 

On 8/30/2023 at 12:09 AM, 1950's war comics said:

now is is one giant gator!

Tanner White, Don Woods and Will Thomas pose with their record-breaking alligator.

Alligator hunters Tanner White, Don Woods, Will Thomas and Joey Clark (not pictured) harvested Mississippi's new longest male alligator, which measured 14 feet and 3 inches. 

Compare that to the gator captured in Minnesota a few years ago.

alligator.jpg

On 8/31/2023 at 5:30 PM, frozentundraguy said:

alligator.jpg

WOW!! i can't believe there was a gator in Minnesota !! i know they could never survive the winter but it's still scary thinking about it ... it must have been someones pet and it was too big to flush down the toilet lol 

On 9/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, frozentundraguy said:

alligator.jpg

Wussy Americans. Just grab the damn thing. It's tiny! 

/Australia! 

On 8/30/2023 at 11:43 PM, Cat said:

This is a really old video, remember it? The Winnebago Man, The Angriest Man Alive? I'll spoiler it below. WARNING, IT IS NSFW DUE TO EXTREME LANGUAGE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. 

Reveal hidden contents

FINAL WARNING, NSFW MEANS NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR THOSE WITH WEAK DISPOSITIONS. IT CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING. 

Reveal hidden contents

Well, there's also a Star Wars version, which is just as funny, if not funnier. But make sure you've brushed up on the original first. I can't remember if I've ever seen the SW version, I'm assuming I have, but just forgot about it. Anyway, it's hilarious too. It's also below, and is ALSO NSFW FOR EXTREME NSFW LANGUAGE, OKAY? SO CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED. 

Reveal hidden contents

FINAL WARNING, THIS IS NSFW MATERIAL, DUE TO SWEARING

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy this blast from the past. 

And remember. It CONTAINS SWEARING SO IS NSFW. 

Just warning everyone. ;) 

Dumb question, but does anyone know how to easily download these in mp4 format, especially the Star Wars one? 

On 9/1/2023 at 6:27 AM, Cat said:

Dumb question, but does anyone know how to easily download these in mp4 format, especially the Star Wars one? 

No I do not but thought NO post wasn't right lol

FB_IMG_1693597040819.jpg

Super off-topic and just curious since I can’t sleep.

Just got back from a family trip. It was amazing, first real family trip since the start of the pandemic. We broke up the trip and did a night in Manhattan and Redondo (sp?) beach on the way out and did Santa monica on the way home. Both were nice just different. At Manhattan beach everyone wanted to say hello and it seemed like everyone had a dog. In Santa Monica there were no good mornings, no hellos people just really kept to themselves. 

One thing I noticed though were the amount of homeless people in the Santa Monica area.

Just curious if there is a reason for, what seemed like, a high number of homeless in one area. There was a metro line that ran through the city so I kind of assumed that may be a contributing factor. Where I live we have a line that runs from Camden to Trenton so it is not unusual to see homeless people on the train or at the station. This seemed a bit different though. For instance, (atleast in the area we were in) the city didn’t seem run down, streets were pretty clean, there were tons of high end shops, (heck even the McDonald’s looked fancy) just seemed like a fair amount of homeless. 

Again just curious if it’s always been that way, if this is somewhat new, perhaps the pandemic increased the number of homeless, idk just curious…