• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2023 at 4:55 AM, 1950's war comics said:

he needs a time out !

I'm a little surprised the guy didn't break his foot or toe. I thought when kicking it is best to hit with the side or bottom of foot, rather than the top... But he got him that time for sure 😃

Hey guys haven't posted in awhile.  How are ya'll doing. Merry Christmas to my online family. 

Does kav come around or did he leave for good? I tell you he is a great guy, too bad people around here couldn't see what I saw.

On 12/20/2023 at 11:57 AM, oakman29 said:

Hey guys haven't posted in awhile.  How are ya'll doing. Merry Christmas to my online family. 

Does kav come around or did he leave for good? I tell you he is a great guy, too bad people around here couldn't see what I saw.

Good to see you, Oakman. How're things? 

Kav's left for good, but he's doing well. 

And merry Xmas to you and yours! 

On 12/19/2023 at 7:57 PM, oakman29 said:

From what I've heard he's still taking a break, afaik indefinitely for the foreseeable. 

But hey man! Happy BIRTHDAY 

Screenshot_20231219_200030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/19/2023 at 6:01 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Grom what I've heard he's still taking a break, again indefinitely for the foreseeable. 

But hey man! Happy BIRTHDAY 

Screenshot_20231219_200030_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've been taking a break too. Been working on my little baby. Not really focusing on comics at the moment..

Screenshot_20231204_200455_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a80906abe0ed768176715ab0e7a00c28.jpg

Edited by oakman29

On 12/19/2023 at 8:07 PM, oakman29 said:

I've been taking a break too. Been working on my little baby. Not really focusing on comics at the moment..

Screenshot_20231204_200455_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a80906abe0ed768176715ab0e7a00c28.jpg

Awesome! Keep that tlc, you deserve it. :)

I got these to play with as an upgrade, and probably the last I have until the Lord provides, it's all I needed at the moment for sure though. Finally get to enjoy maple and rosewood type prs lol

3724354_Full_Rev.jpg

On 12/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome! Keep that tlc, you deserve it. :)

I got these to play with as an upgrade, and probably the last I have until the Lord provides, it's all I needed at the moment for sure though. Finally get to enjoy maple and rosewood type prs lol

3724354_Full_Rev.jpg

PRS are beautiful guitars. 

Is that a Floyd Rose? Hard to tell.

Edited by oakman29

On 12/19/2023 at 8:22 PM, oakman29 said:

PRS are beautiful guitars. 

Is that a Floyd Rose? Hard to tell.

I believe it is just a simple standard cherry. It was hard to look up, as it only says standard se with out the prs signature... its a 2015 according to the serial

On 12/19/2023 at 6:57 PM, oakman29 said:

Welcome back!!!  Kav hasn't returned.  He is missed by a lot of people that understand him.  Too bad.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:40 PM, oakman29 said:

I mean Floyd Rose is the bridge.

Oh that idk, I bought it used and had to look it up after the fact lol

Best I got is this due to all humbuckers being black, most the ones I see are black and white, but these are features of the black only 

Screenshot_20231219_204224_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM