• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,592 posts in this topic

I've found a great name, too. A person involved in the investigation of a certain attempted assassination his real name is....Rob Bootay.

You really gotta emphasise the 'Tay!' part to enjoy it fully. 

I think you've covered everything hm

On 7/27/2024 at 10:01 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

You ever see Subway Mania.  I've never been able to attend a live event but I do follow them on social media.  Recently WWE has entered some type of partnership or agreement with them but they have not been able to figure anything out because the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) is not amused by any of it. 

Now, I HAVE seen them at NYCC running around lol ...

Here is Rob Van Dam vs Kurt Angle

Here's the write-up for a new movie on Amazon Prime, NarcoShark. Yes, this is for real. 

A Detective/Saxophonist battles the Mexican Yakuza and a cocaine-fueled Killer Shark while trying to save his marriage from falling apart and helping his awkwardly shy but sexually depraved brother-in-law learn some breakdancing moves.

I for one find this to be quite enticing.