• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

SICK!!

“I met her online and she wanted to go fishing. While we were on the way to my dad’s place where I kept my boat, we started talking and we started to hit it off. We arrive at my dad’s to pick up my boat. My dad was there to help me hook up the trailer. When the girl and I got out, my dad’s eyes went wide but he acted normal and I introduced him to her. He immediately took out his phone and started typing something. After a few minutes, I received a text from my dad. He has been a cop for almost 25 years and he said to take her home, fake that I’m sick and he is going to meet me there. He would explain later.

So, trusting him, I started faking terrible stomach cramps and asked her if we could reschedule because I wasn’t feeling well. We drove back to her place with my dad following to make sure we made it since I was “sick.” After I dropped her off, my dad walked over to my truck and explained that this girl had faked three different cases of guys trying to abduct her after meeting them online in the past six months. They found out because she admitted to her dad, who was also a cop. She only did this because she thought it was fun.”

On 9/14/2022 at 12:27 AM, kav said:

SICK!!

“I met her online and she wanted to go fishing. While we were on the way to my dad’s place where I kept my boat, we started talking and we started to hit it off. We arrive at my dad’s to pick up my boat. My dad was there to help me hook up the trailer. When the girl and I got out, my dad’s eyes went wide but he acted normal and I introduced him to her. He immediately took out his phone and started typing something. After a few minutes, I received a text from my dad. He has been a cop for almost 25 years and he said to take her home, fake that I’m sick and he is going to meet me there. He would explain later.

So, trusting him, I started faking terrible stomach cramps and asked her if we could reschedule because I wasn’t feeling well. We drove back to her place with my dad following to make sure we made it since I was “sick.” After I dropped her off, my dad walked over to my truck and explained that this girl had faked three different cases of guys trying to abduct her after meeting them online in the past six months. They found out because she admitted to her dad, who was also a cop. She only did this because she thought it was fun.”

sick-burn-logo.gif

On 9/14/2022 at 2:27 PM, kav said:

SICK!!

ezgif-2-f1ba35bd80.gif.1076a26f37c203de38b9ef96dee2b66f.gif

"Minnie is dripping with excitement as she celebrates the centenary of The Walt Disney Company in her typically fashionable style with this ear headband. Part of the Disney 100 Platinum Celebration, this limited release commemorative ear headband has been designed by Disney artists for a special platinum-dipped effect and includes a coordinating padded bow, all presented in a special keepsake box.". 

I wonder if she's a squirter, while we're at it? 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:28 AM, kav said:

image.png.138ac160d054a65f34f0ebef608c865b.png

That's exactly how I feel this morning after a sleepless night, thanks to my oils being out of stock and my sleep meds just not working. You're going to be happy? Yeah nah, :censored: you.