• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,382 posts in this topic

Sorry, not a fan of the caveman diet.  I believe in spices, condiments, recipes and whatnot.  Not just a hunk of meat roasted over a fire.

I truly do not understand the urge of steak eaters that want to dictate how others should eat their steaks!  This is jehovah's witless stuff!

and its always the guys that like rare with no sauces.  Ppl that like well done, with A1, dont give 2 s**** abt how others eat they steaks!!!!

If you say you cant 'taste the steak' when you put A1 on it I guess you cant 'taste the hotdog' if you put mustard on it, 'taste the sandwich' if you put mayonnaise on it, 'taste the french fries' if you put ketchup on it-in which case you need to see a taste bud doctor immediately!

On 9/29/2022 at 8:18 PM, kav said:

If you say you cant 'taste the steak' when you put A1 on it I guess you cant 'taste the hotdog' if you put mustard on it, 'taste the sandwich' if you put mayonnaise on it, 'taste the french fries' if you put ketchup on it-in which case you need to see a taste bud doctor immediately!

I don't wanna taste the hotdogs. Thems gross.

I don't use mayonnaise. 

French fries aren't steak. Silly man.

1796201845_200(2).gif.80997541fbb19b60a977d91eded777e8.gif

On 9/29/2022 at 8:25 PM, jcjames said:

French fries aren't steak. Silly man.

are you saying there are no analogies in the Bible?  Because-