• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,370 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, Cat said:

@ADAMANTIUM

Come out and plAAaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy. 

*clank* *clank* *clank*

lol currently budgeting, I was to purchase some things tomorrow, but some aren't available anymore, as I was going to purchase "the rest" in October. lol So I'm like argh, I was close to getting it all, but :pullhair: fomo for what is left....

the math! - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat pictures  with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

On 9/29/2022 at 9:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol currently budgeting, I was to purchase some things tomorrow, but some aren't available anymore, as I was going to purchase "the rest" in October. lol So I'm like argh, I was close to getting it all, but :pullhair: fomo for what is left....

the math! - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat pictures  with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

On 9/29/2022 at 1:45 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Classic and is exactly what I did! I put in an offer on something else entirely, thinking if they accept all good, I can always go back to the original plan or what's left of it 😂

Some dude just knocked on my door with prepared speech about his mom had stroke needs money for gas-

Really, dude? Do you see how old I am? Do you actually think I would fall for this BS??  He also said his mom had "5 vessels in her brain burst!"-thats not how strokes work-at all.  Also go ask your friends or relatives for help why are you bothering a complete stranger?  

Advice for these dudes: if you speak rapidly with all these details it's obvious it is a prepared speech-which belies the possibility of it being some actual sudden emergency....

I think what really ticks me off is these numbskulls think they are smarter than me and can pull a fast one. Dude-I knew you were gonna ask me for money when I was sitting on my porch and you looked over at me on your bike half a block away with that ask for money look-that's why I went inside before you got here-

Boy did he give me an angry look when I declined to give 'im money for gas.  How dare I.

On 9/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, kav said:

Some dude just knocked on my door with prepared speech about his mom had stroke needs money for gas-

Really, dude? Do you see how old I am? Do you actually think I would fall for this BS??  He also said his mom had "5 vessels in her brain burst!"-thats not how strokes work-at all.  Also go ask your friends or relatives for help why are you bothering a complete stranger?  

Advice for these dudes: if you speak rapidly with all these details it's obvious it is a prepared speech-which belies the possibility of it being some actual sudden emergency....

I think what really ticks me off is these numbskulls think they are smarter than me and can pull a fast one. Dude-I knew you were gonna ask me for money when I was sitting on my porch and you looked over at me on your bike half a block away with that ask for money look-that's why I went inside before you got here-

Boy did he give me an angry look when I declined to give 'im money for gas.  How dare I.

Next time he knocks on your door, point his mug to the ole BS pole! amirite?

BS pole.gif