• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,370 posts in this topic

All I'll say is that Kav has the right idea on steak. Well-done steak can be just as nice as when cooked any other way, and just as flavoursome. WD = heaven. 

However, A1 is a travesty and has no place on the table. So, I dunno, maybe give him a milder punishment. 

Just take an arm or something? 

On 9/30/2022 at 1:01 AM, Cat said:

All I'll say is that Kav has the right idea on steak. Well-done steak can be just as nice as when cooked any other way, and just as flavoursome. WD = heaven. 

However, A1 is a travesty and has no place on the table. So, I dunno, maybe give him a milder punishment. 

I thought it was ketchup 😅?

I like it any way under the sun, past bloody raw, so medium and beyond and with or without sauce. Just cook it a bit and let me decide 😂

On 9/29/2022 at 11:01 PM, Cat said:

Tell me what your favorite food is and I'll unilaterally call it a travesty.  :acclaim:

I have steak night Lord willing every Friday, it's a fun thing to cook. You get different thickness from what's available at the market, and I cook for four, it's always about 13 minutes each side on broil. Worcestershire and garlic with steak seasoning. Some times butter, and sometimes a little longer for two steaks as they like theirs well done. Usually just turn off the broil and let it sit for another five minutes. :)

On 9/30/2022 at 5:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have steak night Lord willing every Friday, it's a fun thing to cook. You get different thickness from what's available at the market, and I cook for four, it's always about 13 minutes each side on broil. Worcestershire and garlic with steak seasoning. Some times butter, and sometimes a little longer for two steaks as they like theirs well done. Usually just turn off the broil and let it sit for another five minutes. :)

If you cook it ,it affects the grade!you wont have a 9.8!

On 9/30/2022 at 4:29 PM, Namtak said:

If you cook it ,it affects the grade!you wont have a 9.8!

I'm still an A1 guy. I like crispy edges and tender insides! She says that a lot. :x

giphy-4.gif

On 9/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

fry it first to brown then put in broiler.  drain off juices as it fries to get direct grilling.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:17 AM, kav said:

Tell me what your favorite food is and I'll unilaterally call it a travesty.  :acclaim:

It is seriously a well-done steak. lol

How exactly does Marvel Preview #21 predate Moon Knight 1980 #1?"

Predates it how? 1st ongoing even though it's only 1 issue? Self titled book called Moon Knight? What a weird head scratcher....