• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,328 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2022 at 11:17 PM, MattTheDuck said:

That guy couldn't sell a pound of latex if he tried.

he's hell on wheels with chips and those long matches tho-

On 10/8/2022 at 4:19 PM, kav said:

An Illustrated Guide on How to Survive Falling Through Ice by The Art of  Manliness

Why did I read this? That's never going to be an issue for me. I'll file it with my 'how to escape from quicksand' I learned from childhood telling me that that would be a frequent problem I'd encounter. 

On 10/7/2022 at 11:37 PM, Cat said:

Why did I read this? That's never going to be an issue for me. I'll file it with my 'how to escape from quicksand' I learned from childhood telling me that that would be a frequent problem I'd encounter. 

luckily no one has to escape from quicksand ever.  you cannot sink in quicksand as it is denser than you.  It would be like ice sinking in water.  Piranhas also not an issue as far as I know only one person has ever died from piranha attack and no they dont strip the bones like in the movies.  They are not marvel zombies.

Edited by kav

On 10/8/2022 at 4:39 PM, kav said:

luckily no one has to escape from quicksand ever.  you cannot sink in quicksand as it is denser than you.  It would be like ice sinking in water.  Piranhas also not an issue as far as I know only one person has ever died from piranha attack and no they dont strip the bones like in the movies.  They are not marvel zombies.

Piranhas definitely disappoint. Except for Piranha 3D. That was fun. 

On 10/7/2022 at 11:41 PM, Cat said:

not for this lady

And So It Begins...: Piranha 3DD

On 10/7/2022 at 11:41 PM, Cat said:

one of steve mc queen's best films!