• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,282 posts in this topic

I'm in hospital getting checked out after I passed out in the middle of the night after getting up to go to the bathroom. The noise woke my aunt up and in her panic she banged her arm up on the door, and it might be broken, they can't do an X-ray until the morning. At the very least it's all cut up and swollen. 

What a horrible night! 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:10 AM, Cat said:

I'm in hospital getting checked out after I passed out in the middle of the night after getting up to go to the bathroom. The noise woke my aunt up and in her panic she banged her arm up on the door, and it might be broken, they can't do an X-ray until the morning. At the very least it's all cut up and swollen. 

What a horrible night! 

yowzah! Prayers. 

On 12/13/2022 at 2:30 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

yowzah! Prayers. 

Thanks. We just had a doctor come in and tell us he doesn't think her arm is broken, but we won't know for sure until tomorrow when the X-ray is done. Now they're just going to clean it up and put it in a cast. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Cat said:

Thanks. We just had a doctor come in and tell us he doesn't think her arm is broken, but we won't know for sure until tomorrow when the X-ray is done. Now they're just going to clean it up and put it in a cast. 

Sleep easy @Cat

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

On 12/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Cat said:

Keep us posted, brother.

Hey, @Cat. Sorry you had such a rough night (and your aunt, too)! Hope you are both feeling better quickly and can get some good rest.

My dad bought me my first comic book one day when I was home from school sick, so I know they have curative powers.

I prescribe a Moon Knight or something fun for yourself, and get your aunt a Betty & Veronica Double Digest.

— Dr Off Panel

Edited by Off Panel
@

On 12/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, Cat said:

Thanks, everyone. We're home for now. My aunt has to go back first thing in the morning for the x-ray. I have to get a few tests done, but they'd prefer I get them organised through my regular GP, who I coincidentally have an appointment with on Thursday anyway, so that works out well. Nothing serious, just stuff like wearing a heart-monitoring device for 24 hours. 

Glad to be back, and besides some bruises, I'm okay. My poor aunt though. She really came out the worse for wear. 

I'm sorry to hear that about you and your aunt!

Glad to hear that you are both doing ok!

On 12/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, Cat said:

Thanks, everyone. We're home for now. My aunt has to go back first thing in the morning for the x-ray. I have to get a few tests done, but they'd prefer I get them organised through my regular GP, who I coincidentally have an appointment with on Thursday anyway, so that works out well. Nothing serious, just stuff like wearing a heart-monitoring device for 24 hours. 

Glad to be back, and besides some bruises, I'm okay. My poor aunt though. She really came out the worse for wear. 

X-ray for @Cat's aunt......a @Catscan🤣.good luck mate, my thoughts are with you.

Edited by Namtak