• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,335 posts in this topic

Let the in city duck and cover fireworks commence! Prayers everyone's homes remain safe and secure. :whee:

I got my pcm for my almost 200,000 mile jeep today, after a month of waiting on it to be programmed. 

They kept sending emails that they were working on it, the first they programmed they were not satisfied with, so it took longer.

Is running fine now, so Lord willing all good in the hood! 

giphy-1.gif

On 1/1/2023 at 10:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Let the in city duck and cover fireworks commence! Prayers everyone's homes remain safe and secure. :whee:

I got my pcm for my almost 200,000 mile jeep today, after a month of waiting on it to be programmed. 

They kept sending emails that they were working on it, the first they programmed they were not satisfied with, so it took longer.

Is running fine now, so Lord willing all good in the hood! 

giphy-1.gif

I read the first part as 'Let in the city duck' and I thought 'wow they've got an official city duck. What are its duties?' 

On 1/1/2023 at 6:02 AM, Cat said:

I read the first part as 'Let in the city duck' and I thought 'wow they've got an official city duck. What are its duties?' 

Ya it's missing a couple of commas, before duck and after cover. Just people are not supposed to set them off in the city, but I live across the street from a school with a field. It's too perfect a setting for people to not take advantage, at least I get to see some fireworks for free 🤠😜

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/1/2023 at 9:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya it's missing a couple of commas, before duck and after cover. Just people are not supposed to set them off in the city, but I live across the street from a school with a field. It's too perfect a setting for people to not take advantage, at least I get to see some fireworks for free 🤠😜

@ADAMANTIUM PunktwoAshun! :makepoint:

On 1/1/2023 at 10:05 AM, Comics4All said:

@ADAMANTIUM PunktwoAshun! :makepoint:

On 1/1/2023 at 8:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I guess that was my version of a hoe down, whoo-doggie hahahahahaha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/30/2022 at 1:03 PM, 1950's war comics said:

looks like they might have solved the Moscow Idaho murders ... that has been a fascinating case to follow

Glad they have a suspect, I feared the case would never have any leads🤔

On 1/2/2023 at 11:55 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Why did I think acdc was British?  

Australian for the win!

Probably because Brian Johnson, their second lead singer, is British. So it's not too far off to think they all might be. But nope, Aussie band.