• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,382 posts in this topic

My pinky toe is swollen, and no I don't need a pic of one nor a gif I have my own lol

Or could as it is pretty swollen.

I got up and kicked the mess out of the top of my foot on the bed frame.  :pullhair:

May have affected my expectancy lately. With posts and today I was so close to having a submission ship lol

Patience is hard!  :shy:

On 2/21/2024 at 12:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My pinky toe is swollen, and no I don't need a pic of one nor a gif I have my own lol

I got up and kicked the mess out of the top of my foot on the bed frame.  :pullhair:

May have affected my expectancy lately. With posts and today I was so close to having a submission ship lol

Lol I did the exact same thing last night. I'm limping around the house today. 

On 2/20/2024 at 6:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

i'm hurting too.. my plantar fasciitis is acting up again and i am having to walk on the outside of my left foot

anyways their smash hit was called- My Pal Foot Foot 

image.jpeg.6e0ab136d2cddb19c56f730c0fde2c96.jpeg
My Pal Foot Foot
Song by The Shaggs

Lyrics

My pal's name is Foot Foot
He always likes to roam
My pal's name is Foot Foot
I never find him home

I go to his house
Knock at his door
People come out and say
Foot Foot don't live here no more

My pal Foot Foot
Always likes to roam
My pal Foot Foot
Now he has no home
Edited by 1950's war comics

the crazy thing is both Kurt Cobain and Frank Zappa thought that the Shaggs were good and were inspired by them

Frank Zappa once declared that Philosophy of the World, a discordant, little-heard rock record from 1969 by unknown sisters who called themselves the Shaggs, was “better than the Beatles.” Kurt Cobain counted it among his all-time favorite albums.Sep 30, 2016

the original album is worth some bank, there are less than 100 known ... it is like an Action #1   (worship)

Nearly 50 years later, the album ranks among the most polarizing LPs of all time. Some said it was the worst thing ever made. Others felt it was one of the great long players of the 20th century. Frank Zappa famously dubbed the band “better than The Beatles”, while Kurt Cobain placed the album at #5 on his list of Top 50 favorite albums. Original copies of the album fetch for $10,000.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:19 AM, 1950's war comics said:

the original album is worth some bank, there are less than 100 known ... it is like an Action #1   (worship)

Nearly 50 years later, the album ranks among the most polarizing LPs of all time. Some said it was the worst thing ever made. Others felt it was one of the great long players of the 20th century. Frank Zappa famously dubbed the band “better than The Beatles”, while Kurt Cobain placed the album at #5 on his list of Top 50 favorite albums. Original copies of the album fetch for $10,000.

Zappa I could see saying it as a zinger, maybe Cobain thought the same as a relative type of reason or even because Zappa had mentioned.

I got through it and could only think that foot foot was some type of animal or pet 😂

But ya not a extravagant amount of effort seemingly put into that song haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/20/2024 at 8:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

On 2/21/2024 at 12:32 AM, Cat said:

Lol I did the exact same thing last night. I'm limping around the house today. 

Normally I would make jokes, but this is not one of those instances.  We can all emphasize with this excruciating experience.  I have had gout since I was 18 and would not wish swollen or painful feet / toes on anyone.  I hope you both didn't break anything and that you recover fully / quickly.