• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,375 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2024 at 7:08 AM, 1950's war comics said:

anyone ever here of The Shaggs ?? well they are only considered the worst band of all time...

shaggs-5e27aa6abe75bb38fe5929445cdb8d48a

On 2/21/2024 at 7:10 AM, 1950's war comics said:

anyways their smash hit was called- My Pal Foot Foot 

image.jpeg.6e0ab136d2cddb19c56f730c0fde2c96.jpeg
My Pal Foot Foot
Song by The Shaggs

Lyrics

My pal's name is Foot Foot
He always likes to roam
My pal's name is Foot Foot
I never find him home

I go to his house
Knock at his door
People come out and say
Foot Foot don't live here no more

My pal Foot Foot
Always likes to roam
My pal Foot Foot
Now he has no home
On 2/21/2024 at 7:13 AM, 1950's war comics said:

if any of you guys can make it halfway through this song you have more tolerance than i do...

On 2/21/2024 at 7:04 AM, 1950's war comics said:

i'm hurting too.. my plantar fasciitis is acting up again and i am having to walk on the outside of my left foot

I hope you too have a speedy recovery.  

On 2/21/2024 at 8:17 AM, 1950's war comics said:

i'm rolling the arch of my foot on a frozen water bottle ... it helps

Good to hear :) 

Mine was early enough in the night 2 days ago, when I waken up wasn't "as bad off". I have regular shoes but normally wear chuck taylors at the moment, and that was a pain to get on.

It happened in socks with "no red" so I didn't even bother to look at it until last night of stress lol I don't think that I broke anything and can put most of my weight to walk on it.

Glad the Cold helps such a thing, which I assume is swelling...

On 2/21/2024 at 8:17 AM, 1950's war comics said:

i'm rolling the arch of my foot on a frozen water bottle ... it helps

On 2/21/2024 at 8:24 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine was early enough in the night 2 days ago, when I waken up wasn't "as bad off". I have regular shoes but normally wear chuck taylors at the moment, and that was a pain to get on.

It happened in socks with "no red" so I didn't even bother to look at it until last night of stress lol I don't think that I broke anything and can put most of my weight to walk on it.

Definitely a plus to helping reduce swelling.  Rotate heat / cold. Never too much of one or the other as they can cause damage and prolong the pain.

Another great help with foot pain is submerge in luke warm water with dissolved Epsom salts . 

On 2/22/2024 at 12:24 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just jumped around and swore a lot. 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:13 AM, Cat said:

I just jumped around and swore a lot. 

Lol I surprisingly kept my mouth shut as others were asleep, then opened the door to continue the journey for why I got up in the first place...

Then realized most people were still up, and then and only then was I tempted haha

Praised God I didn't have to then walk a long way then went back to sleep 😪

On 2/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, Cat said:

Lol I did the exact same thing last night. I'm limping around the house today. 

Here's proof. Excuse my ugly feet. Fibromyalgia also screws with your toenails. 

20240222_084341.thumb.jpg.5def98fb7e077361706e9dc10257ecfe.jpg20240222_084359.thumb.jpg.6ab71d7427ba8c14108a71b08b71f965.jpg