• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Map of the DCU ??

25 posts in this topic

Has a geographical map of the DCU ever been created? Showing where Metropolis, Gotham, Keystone City, and Coast City are all located in relation to each other?

Obviously Coast City is in California, and Keystone City I believe is in Kansas (eventhough there isn't a city in Kansas large enough to be Keystone screwy.gif).

Just wondering if its ever been done. confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course, if you believe Smallville the TV Series Metropolis is in Kansas or Missouri.

Well, who would believe that garbage? I've never seen an episode; although the appearance of Aquaman (I've seen the ads) intrigues me.

I was lead to believe that Metropolis was basically New York City. The original Superman movie also leads me to that fact, although I suppose Supes and Lois could have easily flown to the Statue of Liberty in only a matter of seconds, but wouldn't that cause Lois' head to explode?

Awesome, that's what I'm talking about! thumbsup2.gif Thanks Kev.

But I have to say, there is no way Smallville is just south of Wichita. Smallville is definitely a Western Kansas town; and should be much closer to the Colorado border. There is much less civilization out there.

"Gotham City, NJ - home of the Batman, also includes nearby city of Blüdhaven (former home to Nightwing, now home to Robin and Batgirl)"

Bats is from NJ! 893applaud-thumb.gif We'll take 'em! thumbsup2.gif

what exit??

Gotham has GOT to be around Camden. Now that would just make sense. 27_laughing.gif

"Gotham City, NJ - home of the Batman, also includes nearby city of Blüdhaven (former home to Nightwing, now home to Robin and Batgirl)"

what exit??

971637-ParkwaySign.jpg

971637-ParkwaySign.jpg.7ca569d65396460e704faacef63d9d11.jpg

what exit??

971637-ParkwaySign.jpg

Bah! Left-hand exits are blasphemy!

what exit??

971637-ParkwaySign.jpg

Bah! Left-hand exits are blasphemy!

Not the one that takes you to P-Town (Patterson), Lots of crazy go-go bars off that exit...

well maby that IS blasphemy! devil.gif

Not the one that takes you to P-Town (Patterson), Lots of crazy go-go bars off that exit...

well maby that IS blasphemy! devil.gif

Patterson!!!

That is probably the worst place I've ever been thru. What a dump.