• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Pages! More Stories! More Fear! Creepy 1-133
5 5

236 posts in this topic

Great job as always Steve! The subject matter knowledge and enjoyment of the books shows in each description. And I’m glad you didn’t cheap out and piggyback this one the previous thread. I was curious how you’d title it. :golfclap:

On 1/2/2022 at 9:11 AM, SteveDuin said:

Creepy 126. 8.5

VF+ COW. Ken Kelly cover. Bindery tears top and bottom of spine. Minute crease, faint wear top edge back cover. $15

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

On 1/2/2022 at 9:42 AM, SteveDuin said:

Because I'm keeping the Jeff Jones 120 ...

Creepy 119. 7.0 FN/VF COW. Jim Laurier cover. All Alex Nino issue. Bright and solid. but the nicks and creases you'd expect in this grade. $10

IMG_2324.jpeg

IMG_2325.jpeg

Take

On 1/6/2022 at 11:35 AM, DavidTheDavid said:

Please forgive my intrusion but I think many folks here will appreciate this.

That's pretty awesome.  If you dig frazetta check out the documentary painting with fire.  His museum is in Pennsylvania.  Someone would bring prints for sale to the big Philly con every year.  I would always pick up one or two.  Got them all framed and matted.  Such a talent.  He actually lost use of his drawing hand and used the opposite hand towards the end!