• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Pages! More Stories! More Fear! Creepy 1-133
5 5

236 posts in this topic

Creepy 65. 8.5 VF+ COW. Ken Kelly front cover, Albert Michini back cover. Heck, and a Buddy Saunders scripted tale! Bright squarebound but just enough issues at the edges to park this at 8.5. $30 Vanished via PM

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2121.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Three more for now while I decide whether or not I'm keeping the 59 ...

Creepy 62. 7.0 FN/VF COW. Ken Kelly cover. Bernie Wrightson interior art. Tear bottom front cover, creases at the top and bottom of the back cover, obnoxious bindery tears and disarray on some of the interior pages. $5

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

On 1/3/2022 at 6:39 PM, SteveDuin said:

Creepy 61. 9.2 NM- COW. Sanjulian cover. Light crease top right corner front cover, imperfection bottom left corner back cover. $60 

IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

Take

Creepy 57. 8.5 VF+ OW. Another stunning Sanjulian cover. Richard Corben interior art. Light stress lines at spine. Nicks at the bottom of the front and back covers which, given that they are perfectly aligned, strike me as a printing defect. Faint crease bottom right back cover. Light crease top spine. $40

IMG_2095.jpeg

IMG_2096.jpeg

Creepy 55. 8.0 VF OW. Cover artist? Everyone in sight. A surreal black cover, exquisite except for the faint crease at the top right corner of the front cover and a light impact crease at the same corner 'round back. Gray Morrow, Johnny Craig, Al Williamson, Wally Wood original art. $30 SOLD to jr70

IMG_2089.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

On 1/4/2022 at 9:46 AM, SteveDuin said:

Creepy 55. 8.0 VF OW. Cover artist? Everyone in sight. A surreal black cover, exquisite except for the faint crease at the top right corner of the front cover and a light impact crease at the same corner 'round back. Gray Morrow, Johnny Craig, Al Williamson, Wally Wood original art. $30 

IMG_2089.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

take

Creepy 54. 8.5 VF+. Bill DuBay cover. Superb black cover, but -- and, once again, it's odd to apologize when a 1973 book has a flaw -- bump at the bottom of the spine. Richard Corben interior art and a Phil Seuling guest editorial, describing his arrest for selling "indecent material to a minor." $35

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

Creepy 53 9.4 NM OW. Sanjulian. Gorgeous photo-box cover and copy, with only a minute flaw here and there. Marato interior art. If, when the smoke clears, I end up with every Sanjulian cover, I will sleep well at night. $70 SOLD to jr70

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

On 1/4/2022 at 9:59 AM, SteveDuin said:

Creepy 53 9.4 NM OW. Sanjulian. Gorgeous photo-box cover and copy, with only a minute flaw here and there. Marato interior art. If, when the smoke clears, I end up with every Sanjulian cover, I will sleep well at night. $70

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

take

Creepy 52. 9.4 NM OW. Sanjulian cover.The faint stacking flutter at the right edger of the front cover isn't enough to downgrade this stunning white copy ... one of which sold, in 9.4, for $140 way back in 2016. $85 SOLD to jr70

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

On 1/4/2022 at 10:02 AM, SteveDuin said:

Creepy 52. 9.4 NM OW. Sanjulian cover.The faint stacking flutter at the right edger of the front cover isn't enough to downgrade this stunning white copy ... one of which sold, in 9.4, for $140 way back in 2016. $85

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

heck yes take