• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have been seeing a lot of scammers showing up lately. Buyer Beware!
5 5

58 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2022 at 2:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

You can bring up questions there and I will try to answer.  This thread is about scammers sending PM's.

:p

On 1/12/2022 at 6:21 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Cheer up buttercup! You can always pm me about hidden stashes of UK edition Flying Nurses...,

On 1/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, lizards2 said:

Cheer up buttercup! You can always pm me about hidden stashes of UK edition Flying Nurses...,

:)

• Administrator

This user has been banned for unacceptable behavior, instead of flagged as a spammer.  The difference is, his content will remain to alert others of the nature of scammers.  

On 1/12/2022 at 10:33 AM, lizards2 said:
On 1/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

While he's at it, he can round up all his extra copies of Mayfair magazine from the mid 80's :cloud9: .... I'm a fan. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Laura must have taken the kids. Sounds like a difficult time for Travis. Obviously he needs a Gofundme. 'Save Travis from being so pathetic that he has to try and scam us. Donations will go to buy him the real sock puppet friend he so desperately needs in life.' 

On 2/17/2022 at 7:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

My favorite are the recent scammer text messages.  I like to have fun with them.   We exchanged a few messages and I have not heard from them since. (shrug)

IMG_8430.jpeg

IMG_8432.jpeg

hulk-hogan-listening.gif.98d879e60f8a0b756221ca49b008f45b.gif200w-1.gif.a25daa9c6cb2de83d148f725fb2e8609.gif2093264441_200-4(1).gif.a25b6725771dd3c671e81a7090d65736.gif

On 2/17/2022 at 7:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

My favorite are the recent scammer text messages.  I like to have fun with them.   We exchanged a few messages and I have not heard from them since. (shrug)

IMG_8430.jpeg

IMG_8432.jpeg

I've done that too!

Try to convert them to a different religion, accuse them of being the person your spouse has been cheating with, sell them a time share, or my favorite: ask for a personal loan.

On 2/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, D84 said:

I've done that too!

Try to convert them to a different religion, accuse them of being the person your spouse has been cheating with, sell them a time share, or my favorite: ask for a personal loan.

FB_IMG_1628919768084.jpg

On 2/18/2022 at 11:29 AM, Buzzetta said:

IMG_8430.jpeg

IMG_8432.jpeg

I kept getting angry messages from this stupid woman for well over a year. She was convinced I was her ex-husband and wasn't seeing the kids, and oh why wouldn't I see the kids. She simply refused to believe I wasn't actually some dude named Jason and that she had the wrong number, in her mind it was a FACT I was him. 

Every weekend I'd get told where to be (which wasn't even in my state) and then am angry text when no one turned up, followed by a heap of calls. Block the number? She'd get a new one and start over again. She guilt tripped me so badly that even I started to feel bad for not showing up! So I just started sending her nonsense answers until she FINALLY left me alone. 'Where were you this weekend, I'm sick of you not showing up. Your children need you!' 

'It's a bit hazy, but there were at least 3 hookers involved.' 

'Jason how could you?' 

'I use the money I save on visits.' 

A bit more of that, and I FINALLY got left alone. Yes, this Jason's now in a bigger mess, but he wasn't exactly father of the year material, now was he? 

• Administrator

So, I banned Celin90 early this morning for trying to scam board members via PM, and I made a post here.  Due to the forum glitch that happened this morning, the ban was undone, and my post here disappeared.  This person has been banned again.  

On 5/2/2022 at 2:31 AM, CGC Mike said:

So, I banned Celin90 early this morning for trying to scam board members via PM, and I made a post here.  Due to the forum glitch that happened this morning, the ban was undone, and my post here disappeared.  This person has been banned again.  

Thanks. I got a pm from Celin90 with the ‘please contact my friend on…’

i made contact and it’s clearly a scam