• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need an Auction site recommendation for a Celebrity signature and two HOF sport star signatures
1 1

24 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2022 at 4:11 PM, mytastebud said:

No. I don't think so. 

Try to find another one with HOF football player HOF basketball player and 7 time Mr Olympia attending the same event and all three signing an event ticket that puts them all in the same place in time.

I have it graded now. It has population of 1. Mr. Schwarzenegger has a much bigger resume post 8/1984 too so I just need the right fan.

Look at it from a buyer's perspective: What independently-verifiable evidence is there that those three 1) attended the event in question and 2) signed the ticket 3) at that time? If I buy a ticket from Game 6 of the 1936 World Series and have it signed by Anthony Davis and Taylor Swift, it doesn't prove that they were both at the Polo Grounds that day.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:29 PM, Djangology said:

Look at it from a buyer's perspective: What independently-verifiable evidence is there that those three 1) attended the event in question and 2) signed the ticket 3) at that time? If I buy a ticket from Game 6 of the 1936 World Series and have it signed by Anthony Davis and Taylor Swift, it doesn't prove that they were both at the Polo Grounds that day.

You didn’t read the whole thread, his response of “no I don’t think so” was to the valuations being given. He says he already has it authenticated, we just weren’t allowed to know that information or see it in the photo.

It's safe to say these three were at the event and signed there. Nobody would carry this around for years in hopes of getting these signers who had nothing to do with the event they had nothing to do with. Just common sense. Also signed in same pen. I have run into celebrities at airports and searched for anything on hand to get a signature.

Here is a link to the slabbed item:

https://www.psacard.com/cert/63969449