• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd Annual Grading Contest Round 2 (Results are In)
10 10

117 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2022 at 10:09 AM, William-James88 said:

This is the book giving most people difficulty this round. Only 1 person got it right so far.

There was lots of movement in this round, while not everyone has written in yet, here is what the ranking is at right now for the top 14 spots

image.png.c440fbf51b83014daa5525d51f21ea3a.png

I'm tied with *Funnybooks*?!?  :whatthe: :banana:

(Be right back... gonna print out this chart and send it to my mom to put on her fridge.)

On 1/18/2022 at 10:16 AM, Point Five said:

I'm tied with *Funnybooks*?!?  :whatthe: :banana:

(Be right back... gonna print out this chart and send it to my mom to put on her fridge.)

I'm still on the first page....:Rocket:

Grades are in.

This contest takes some thinking and reasoning. We're not grading the books as presented, but instead we're grading them theoretically as to their maximum potential. That takes a different perspective. Little tough.

I assuming that the C&P will be outstanding. Based on Round 1's GA examples, they will be. I'm feeling if I go low I go home. 

I'm also feeling I'll be close or way off.

There's been a lot of reasoning and arguing with myself.

ill-go-ferris-buellers-day-off.gif.25d27b44fa7b5e9929e0ceb0ec602eac.gif

This is the book giving most people difficulty this round. Only 1 person got it right so far.

There was lots of movement in this round, while not everyone has written in yet, here is what the ranking is at right now for the top 14 spots

I'm coming like a freight train people

wait, are there more than 15 people in this?

On 1/18/2022 at 10:21 AM, Funnybooks said:

I'm still on the first page....:Rocket:

I'm going to copy it to my sales thread, you know the one with no (or few) grades assigned to the books.

Awwww. Come on man! This ain’t right. Why’d you go and do this? :butbutbutemoji:

On 1/18/2022 at 9:09 AM, William-James88 said:

I see I'm at the bottom of the list of those in 6th place. I know what I will need in the final round.

giphy.gif