• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PASADENA COMIC CON - Sunday January 23

6 posts in this topic

Pasadena Show

Anyone know anything about or are going to this show? I can't find a vendor list but note that Sid Krofft will be the big guest of honor and I imagine that might be a draw. The vendor tables are shown as sold out. This show is put on by the same folks who do the Santa Clarita show which is always kind of fun.Hope there are some actual comic vendors in attendance!

Sounds like probably another media show being billed as a “comic book” show. No list of vendors concerns me. Without knowing, and with cooties flying around like a swarm, I’m out.

What makes you think that Bob of the Santa Clarita show has anything to do with this? 

Was thinking of hitting this since I missed the last Berkeley show. I found youtube video's of shows pass. I don't think this is my kind of show a sprinkle of comics but mostly other non-comic item vendors from the look of it. Guess I'll just hold tight til the next Magic Mountain hotel show.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:41 PM, Robot Man said:

Sounds like probably another media show being billed as a “comic book” show. No list of vendors concerns me. Without knowing, and with cooties flying around like a swarm, I’m out.

What makes you think that Bob of the Santa Clarita show has anything to do with this? 

Oh my mistake; I misread the Simi Valley show as Santa Clarita. Geographically challenged apparently.

On 1/18/2022 at 6:27 PM, JWKyle said:

Was thinking of hitting this since I missed the last Berkeley show. I found youtube video's of shows pass. I don't think this is my kind of show a sprinkle of comics but mostly other non-comic item vendors from the look of it. Guess I'll just hold tight til the next Magic Mountain hotel show.

plenty of comics, Scott Hudlow of Comic Wise will be setting up.